Please give me support!! 2013 will be my year!

Ahh don't worry Hun just get back on track tomorro!
I'm the same I went away for the weekend and ate n drunk what I want so I'm expecting a gain! Had a sneak peak thia morning and it showed 2lb gain so it'll prob be that or more tomorro :-(
Back on it again from tomorro tho!
Good Luck!! X

Hope your weigh in went ok?

I'm back on plan now :) went over syns today but not worried as been better and will lower syns in the week :)

Food -
Am
Bacon - free
Eggs - free
Plum tomatoes - free

Apple - free

Lunch
Hot cross bun tesco light choices - 9 syns
Tsp flora - 1 syn
Foxs classic bar - 6.5 syns

Dinner
Jacket potato - free
Ham - free
Cheese - hexA
Salad - free
Tomato purée - free
Extra light mayo tbsp - 1 syn

Options hot choc - 3 syns

Been to the pub this evening and my friends ate but I stuck to diet cokes :)

17.5 syns today but I'm ok with this!
Going to gym in morning need to get back into it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I managed to scrape back 1lb so instead of a 2lb gain it was only 1lb!
I was very happy with that considering what I'd ate n drunk!
Back on plan now tho! :)

Good Luck this week Hun x

Hey... Well... I was up a pound at SW weigh in Tuesday.. But I'd only weighed in last Thursday so not a full week in between anyway!! And I'd had a chinese on Sunday so am OK with that..
Otherwise been getting on grand.. Allot of disruption at home with the kitchen being pulled down and the new one being prepared to be built but have stuck on plan.. I am determined to not use it as an excuse to go back to old eating habits...
How about you? x

Had a naughty week! Ate n drunk allsorts butinly managed to gain 1lb so was made up with that! I managed to salvage 1lb as it was showing a 2lb gain on mon but that could just have been carb & ale bloat! Haha!
I'm gunna try better this week! Got nothing going on so should be ok!
X

Yeah I had a bad week too with a 2lb gain but bsck on track now :)
Only thing coming up is harvester Saturday which will be fine as can stick to plan

Today's food

Breakfast -
Apple - free
Banana - free

Lunch -
Batchellors golden rice - free
Apple - free

2 fruit pastells - 1 syn
2 mini eggs - 1.5 syns

Dinner -
Risotto - free :)
Chicken, leeks, peas, onions, chicken stock, risotto rice
Salad - free

Cadbury choc mousse - 5.5 syns
2 Babybel - hexA

8 syns total today :)

About 9lbs so I'm not too fussed at the minute about being super strict! I find that if I eat good 80% of the time I tend to lose so I'm just carrying on as I am haha!

Heres a pic of my tea...
I Made a nice Rogan Josh style curry with Quorn lamb style strips, peppers, mushrooms, tin of chopped tomatoes and medium curry powder with boiled rice and 1/2 a ww pitta bread so 2.5 syns! Mmm! Just had 2 glasses of wine tho :( haha! X

image-1435843099.jpg

It was haha! Love trying new things!
My favourite thing at the minute is Quorn chilli with rice! Topped with grated cheese! Mmm! X

Mmm sounds lovely!

We ended up eating out last night with friends at Las Iguanas so I kinda ruined it by sharing tapas with the Boyf!
Was annoyed coz I'd made a Quorn chilli to have then ruined it with that! Ahh well I've got the chilli for today and I had enough over to freeze 2 tubs for this week...need to be good the rest of the week now! X

I've been ok but not as good as I should!
Having a Domino's tonight too so here's to next week!
Good Luck x

I get weighed tonight eek :-/

I've been really good for the last 3 days and done gym aswell so hoping for a loss!!
Really stuck on dinner ideas tonight as its so late when I get home

Will update later how I do xx

Yay I lost 3lbs!!! :D

Gonna do some more red days this week with a few extra easy I want to lose 2 and a half so I get my stone award!
In total tho I've lost 3 stone 2lbz so far!! I'm starting to notice it now so it's keeping me motivated! Back to the gym tomorro :)

Hope you all do well at weigh in xxx

Back