Please give me support!! 2013 will be my year!

Ahh well done Hun that's fab!! Keep up the hard work it'll be worth it!
I on the other hand gained 1/2lb so not too bad and it's * week this week so water retention as well as bring naughty!
Here's to next week! Only prob is I'm out sat night! I'll just have to be good the rest of the week!
X

Yay I lost 3lbs!!! :D

Gonna do some more red days this week with a few extra easy I want to lose 2 and a half so I get my stone award!
In total tho I've lost 3 stone 2lbz so far!! I'm starting to notice it now so it's keeping me motivated! Back to the gym tomorro :)

Hope you all do well at weigh in xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great loss congrats

Hi I've been away for a while, my little ones been poorly and life's just got in the way of my posting I need to get back on here more!!
Well I lost 2lbs Tuesday so I'm now 15 stone 6.5lbs so going in the right direction :)

I need to conquer my chocolate demons though!!

Hope your all well? X

Glad to see you're back & weight has been going in the right direction. I am not a chocoholic so no good advice for you I'm afraid. All I can suggest is to give yourself chocolate every day out of your syns- fudge, curly wurly (frozen) etc

Hi I've been away for a while, my little ones been poorly and life's just got in the way of my posting I need to get back on here more!!
Well I lost 2lbs Tuesday so I'm now 15 stone 6.5lbs so going in the right direction :)

I need to conquer my chocolate demons though!!

Hiya hun.. Welcome back.. Sorry to hear your little lad (?) has been poorly.. Hope (s)he's well on the road to recovery...

Well done on the fab loss considering how hectic you've been.. That's determination!!

I have to agree with malamobile, allow yerself a little each day to keep the cravings at bay.. I've become quite the biccie addict of late which I need to quit! I've never been a biccie person so I don't plan on becoming 1 at 31 years of age!!!

Hey all!
Well done on another great loss Mummy!
I lost 1/4lb this week...dunno how as ive ate rubbish! Oh well once the kitchens sorted it's back to healthy SW meals!
X

Hi ladies.. How we all getting on?
I weighed in this morning for the first time in 3 or 4 weeks, and I was up 3.25LBS..
Was expected so not happy, but not surprised!
I was away the weekend in Galway with my BF and all his family for his parents Ruby wedding anniversary so there was beer, wine, vodka and lotza food consumed!!!! That, along with a couple of weeks n biccie picking and chocolate eating.. So the gain was well deserved..
Back to it today.. So far 1.5Ltrs of water drank, porridge for brekkie (HeB) and having a pasta, chicken and bacon salad for lunch and having a chicken korma with rice for dinner... Going to stock up on fruit after work so no more biccies, crisps, chocolate snacking for me...
Am giving up booze too til July at least.. Am saying July as its my BF's 30th so a few will be had ha ha

Hey Hun!
I WI a day early as cant WI tomorro and I gained 1lb this week! I expected it tho as I've just ate takeaways and microwave meals coz the kitchens still getting done! Looking forward to eating healthily again ha!
Good Luck this week x

Hey Hun!
I WI a day early as cant WI tomorro and I gained 1lb this week! I expected it tho as I've just ate takeaways and microwave meals coz the kitchens still getting done! Looking forward to eating healthily again ha!
Good Luck this week x

Oh I feel your pain regarding the kitchen! I've had no kitchen for a month so far.. And still a couple of weeks til I'll have one...
We've had to pull down our old kitchen extension and rebuild it! So I have NO kitchen ATM.. My BF has set up a temp kitchen in the dining room but I've no cooker.. Its been tough!! But i'll get there... It won't be forever!! :) That's what I keep telling myself anyway lol

OMG snap!! Our new kitchen (at mums) was supposed to be done in 2 weeks but it's now approaching 5th week and they've made loads of mistakes etc! Mum n dad are fuming coz it's costing loads and they've taken time off work and it's still not done! Grr!!
Mum bought an Actifry (£129.99!!) and we used it for 1st time tonight n we made chips which were really nice!
There's loads of lovely ideas we could make SW friendly so let's see how we get on!
Good Luck hun x

QUOTE=xTillyx;6199268]OMG snap!! Our new kitchen (at mums) was supposed to be done in 2 weeks but it's now approaching 5th week and they've made loads of mistakes etc! Mum n dad are fuming coz it's costing loads and they've taken time off work and it's still not done! Grr!!
Mum bought an Actifry (£129.99!!) and we used it for 1st time tonight n we made chips which were really nice!
There's loads of lovely ideas we could make SW friendly so let's see how we get on!
Good Luck hun x[/QUOTE]

Ooh I want an actifry.. But i think if I cum in with anymore cooking gadgets my BF will kick me out!! lol

Oh no.. Nothing worse than builders fooking up!! Our builders have been great I have to say.. But my BF's brother is one of them so they're not really gona mess us round, are they... lol
Here's the "kitchen" I came home to last night.....image-302002290.jpgimage-940474420.jpg[

How weird I'm having kitchen done too! Husband did it but its slow going. Old oven in the dining room as its a good one & I wanted to put it on eBay but I'm never going to get round to it!! So there it sits. Structural work needed so breeze blocks exposed in dining room. Tiresome!!

How weird I'm having kitchen done too! Husband did it but its slow going. Old oven in the dining room as its a good one & I wanted to put it on eBay but I'm never going to get round to it!! So there it sits. Structural work needed so breeze blocks exposed in dining room. Tiresome!!

It's a fricken nightmare isn't it?

Oh god must put you all off plan with no kitchen?! Your doing so well

Well I've got an awful cold so didn't get weighed last night but I think I put on 2!! :( I just want comfort food all the time! Even today I had a duvet day with my kids with films and crap food!!

But am gonna get back on plan tomorro and hopefully going to the zoo if I feel better as OH is off work so treating the boys will be lots of walking and will stop me eating I hope lol
I need to be good again!!

Yep! I try to be patient but my back bedroom is full of glasses, china, cutlery etc. it affects every room. Grrrrrrr
I hear ya!!! Every room In my house looks like a tool shed!!!! Getting near the end now tho thank God!!
Oh god must put you all off plan with no kitchen?! Your doing so well

Well I've got an awful cold so didn't get weighed last night but I think I put on 2!! :( I just want comfort food all the time! Even today I had a duvet day with my kids with films and crap food!!

But am gonna get back on plan tomorro and hopefully going to the zoo if I feel better as OH is off work so treating the boys will be lots of walking and will stop me eating I hope lol
I need to be good again!!

Sorry uv been ill. Hope u get well soon

Remember.... Feed a cold, starv a fever. ;)

Hey ladies sorry for late reply haven't been on here much lately!
STS for me this week so I'm happy with that!
Weve used the Actifry a few times now to do chips they are so nice! Can't wait to try other things in it soon!
Hope your all ok! x

Well done with your STS! I've not been on here either I missed slimming world for one week and was off plan for one two and had a huge gain!!! Really annoying :( but I'm back on plan this week!
Easter is soo hard for me as I have a serious chocolate addiction and have resisted quiet abit so far but tomorro have family round and going to enjoy my Easter eggs, and having a buffet but will try make it healthy aswell

Good luck with this week xx

Back