Please give me support!! 2013 will be my year!

I'm ok coz im not a chocaholic! But I do love a buffet!
Still not back on plan yet but looking forward to eating healthily again! X

Well today was off plan but I'm ok with that and feel I could have been alot worse!!
Back on it tomorro ready for weigh In Tuesday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well today was off plan but I'm ok with that and feel I could have been alot worse!!
Back on it tomorro ready for weigh In Tuesday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm scared about tomorrow morning but onwards from then. My yesterday was off plan too but that's nothing in the scheme of things! We will still get there- got to have a relax now and again

I lost 4 and a half pounds!! :D need to keep it going down now x

4.5 is brilliant! I lost 1.75 which is amazing and I'm totally chuffed!! I didn't deserve it & consider that very flukey! I've logged it as 1.5 so 0.25 in the bank for next week. Need one more pound to get my stone & a half but am aiming high this week!! Last 5 weeks have been -1.5 which is great but I'd love a bumper week - like you! Wow I'm impressed.

I lost 4 and a half pounds!! :D need to keep it going down now x

4.5 is brilliant! I lost 1.75 which is amazing and I'm totally chuffed!! I didn't deserve it & consider that very flukey! I've logged it as 1.5 so 0.25 in the bank for next week. Need one more pound to get my stone & a half but am aiming high this week!! Last 5 weeks have been -1.5 which is great but I'd love a bumper week - like you! Wow I'm impressed.

Well done ladies... Great losses by both..

Well Done Ladies!
Bad news is I gained 1/2lb but I'm ok with that considering what I've ate n drunk! I've been off plan for a few weeks and only gained 1.5lbs so I know I havent messed it up completely! Good news is the kitchens finally finished so we can get back to healthy eating!
X

Yeah but when we get our own house were gunna have to rip the kitchen out of that one too :( x

We all haven't spoke for nearly 2 months!! how's everyone been getting on?
I've been off plan but started SW again towards the end of this week and I've lost 1/2lb so happy with that!
Back on it properly this week tho I need to I've gained a couple of pounds back!
xx

Good morning gorgeous lady.. I've been off plan for that long in a whole.. But could never say I was on any plan for more than a couple of days.. Mangaged to creep back on a couple of pounds but been back on it, tracking n synning, since Monday.. Doing OK I think.. :)

Good news were both getting back on track!
Let's keep it up n try n talk regularly Hun xx

Sorry I'm only just getting back to you! Been chocca in work!
I had 2 Quorn Burgers (1 syn for the 2) with sweet potato chips and salad mmm!
Been having loads if sweet potato lately! Love it!
What did u end up having? x

Sorry I'm only just getting back to you! Been chocca in work!
I had 2 Quorn Burgers (1 syn for the 2) with sweet potato chips and salad mmm!
Been having loads if sweet potato lately! Love it!
What did u end up having? x

Philly mushroom sauce over chicken n wholemeal pasta

Oohh sounds lovely!! Any syns in the sauce? x

Hey Hunny how's u doing?
I've been 100%! :)
Ive been having loads of salads with sweet poato n quorn products. I've also been having homemade carrot, coriander and chilli soup (mmm!) and made a quorn spag Bol tonight!
Happy happy! Just got to keep it up now! x

Hey Frances, just ready on another forum that your pregnant! Congrats!!! That may explain why i havent heard from u for a while! Hope your well xx

Back