Please have me back again!!!

pumpkin2008

Hi all, have been away from SW for a while but am starting back tomorrow. I am not going to group but have done it before so have the books and loads of the magazines so I'm going to re-read them for some inspriation. Am using my would-be class fund to pay for gym membership instead.
Have been waaaay off the rails where food is concerned, too many excuses of course!!! Please forgive me for doing a runner lol I missed you all!
I'm off on a girlie holiday (with all skinnies eeeek!!) in just less than 3wks, so I really need to get back on track.
Am off to the gym in the morning for 45min spin then 60mins yoga, so hope this helps me stick to my healthy eating, then hairs to do (am a hairdresser) so that'l be the tricky part- why is it everyone tries to feed you up when you go round to their houses lol. It's very nice of people, but I find it hard to say no after they say ''auk go on, one won't hurt ya!'' several times! But tomorrow I will be strong :D
Anyone with any inspirational thoughts or words of wisdom please send them my way!!
Besh wishes xx

A warm welcome back :D:D:D

(and you don't need to ask to come back again ;):D:D:D xxx)

Isis xx :)

quotation-open.png
Never, ever, ever give up!!
quotation-close.png

- Winston Churchill ;):D:D

:p Thanks Isis, that's what I love about this baord ya know, there's always someone along with a reply so quickly and friendly :D xx

Hi hun and welcome back, good luck with your sw journey, you can do it !! xx

Back