Please help! Bad breath!

Jannnaaa

I have a permanent horrible taste in my mouth and my lovely husband informs me this is partnered with a slightly nasty smell to my breath. I've been told I cannot have mints, sugar free gum etc. Any ideas?

I used to use Tesco sugarfree breath freshener spray and it never affected my weight loss, also some people use the Listerine strips, but I believe they are hard to get hold of. Drinking plenty also helps x

I just carried around a bottle of mouthwash with me in my handbag and when it got really nasty I went to the toilets and swished it round my mouth lol!!

Also don't be too down about it as it means you are in Ketosis, which also means your fat is melting away!!

i use listerine mouthwash, asked my pharmacist in advance before using and she said it was ok, i keep one in the car and use it before going into meetings etc

LT say Original Listerine is fine but I found it very strong, so I got the Listerine strips from eBay. It is a pain to get hold of them but they are really effective and easy and convenient to use.

Stinky is right though - it is a sign that you are now losing fat!!!!

Jon

Back