please help!!!! day 3

loopyloudrewitt

i'm on my 3rd day and i feel like quitting ... i feeling hungry and it just seems to be gettin harder instead of easier .. wat is wrong with me i dont wanna quit .. i wanna get thin but i'm all emotional today aswell pls help xx:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I second that! Drink, drink, drink your water. It's just your body detoxing from all the rubbish you've been cramming into it (sorry, don't mean to be harsh) The third day was also the hardest for me...but you'll get through it, TRUST me. Get an early night, read a great book or watch a funny DVD. Have a lovely hot bubble bath...ANYTHING! Just don't give in now....you'll hate yourself for it. You've done almost 36 whole long hours of TFR so don't ruin your hard work. STICK WITH US, WE'LL GET YOU THROUGH xxxx

Day three was by far the worst for me. I posted on here and everyone got me through it! I PROMISE tomorrow will be easier. I had a little cry on day 3 as I was soooooo hungry. But it passes. Make a hot drink and sip it, that always works for me. I never ever thought I'd make it past day 3 but here I am on day 7! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!! Xxxxx

DONT QUIT!! im on day 5 and i promis it gets better. I found the 1st 3 days the hardest with the hunger pains.. they were really painful. I dran black coffee.. i hate it but it sought of took the hunger pain away. I dont get hungry at all now so i can tell you it does get better. I was like you and posted on here and everyone promised me it would get better and it did!!! dont quit xx

hey everyone .. i was so close to breaking point .. i even felt like crying loads of times cause i couldnt have food .. but i hung in and didnt eat anything .. i am now feeling a lil better .. will it be like this for d next 7-8 months for me ???? thank u for all ur support i appreciate it all xxx

No it won't at all, it gets easier. It also won't take you 7 to 8 months either if you stick to it !!! Keep your eye on the prize you will be fine x

hey everyone .. i was so close to breaking point .. i even felt like crying loads of times cause i couldnt have food .. but i hung in and didnt eat anything .. i am now feeling a lil better .. will it be like this for d next 7-8 months for me ???? thank u for all ur support i appreciate it all xxx

Honest hun!! It does get easier!!! I promise!!! If ur 100% u won't be on Lipo that long babe....

Just think how nice it will feel to go to bed knowing u haven't caved!!!

We all go through the tears and the temptations! Come on here and talk it through!!

We're all here for you!!!

Dee

XxX

lol deezer we are like twins now lol

As a very learned friend of mine once said "Dieting is hard, being fat is hard choose your hard"

thank u girlies xxx . you's are brill for me .. how long do u think it will take to me to lose 7stone 3 lb being 100% ???

I have lost 6 stone 2lbs in 19 weeks but i have had "time off" for one reason or another if you stick to it 100% i would have thought you should get to your goal in that sort of time x

lilaqc u are absolutely brill .. how did u do it ?? i hope i can be as good as u . wats ur average weightloss a week ? u and deezer are so brill really are helping me alot xxx

Back