1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy PLEASE HELP!!! I don't have a clue what I'm doing!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kylie1711, 11 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Kylie1711

Kylie1711 Member

Hi, I dot have a clue what I'm doing with sw, I've always done ww but I fancied a change as I like pasta and potatoes too much!! Please can anyone give me any Info on what I'm limited too ect... I don't live anywhere near a class and don't drive :( any help would be appreciated!! Thank you!! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. krupskaya

krupskaya Well-Known Member

4. Kylie1711

Kylie1711 Member

Thank you so much!! I will see what I can do! X

5. Janey2014

Janey2014 Well-Known Member

The above thread is a really good tool for all the basics on SW, have a good read!

How about signing up online if you can't make it to a class?

6. Anniebel

Anniebel New Member

welcome to SW! I've just signed up for online, but I went to classes and got to target a couple of years ago so it's not so confusing for me. Will be happy to try to help, I love the fact meals can be based on pasta, rice or potatoes too! I get funny looks eating massive plates of spag bol, but it works :)

7. Kylie1711

Kylie1711 Member

Oh that's I really good idea that I didn't think of!! I'm going to give it ago starting tomorrow for a week and see how I get on!!

8. yahooo

yahooo Member

I'm doing it online, the tools are amazing well worth it :)

9. Janey2014

Janey2014 Well-Known Member

Great let us know how you get on!