Extra Easy Please help imjust not loseing weight :( :(

amandamoo

I'm struggling so much on sw that I just can't lose weight on this diet!! I like a drink of a weekend and I drink brandy diet coke apart from that I've been really good and I've weighed myself today and it says I've gained 2lbs I've been doing extra easy but now I'm thinking shall I just stick to red or green as ppl say it's harder to lose weight on EE please help?? Xxxx

I never lose weight on EE alone, I do a combo of all three, i lose weight that way. If your not losing on EE try the other days, but if you have only just joined slimming world, give it another week or 2 on EE, your body could just be getting use to the change in diet.

Ally89 said:
I never lose weight on EE alone, I do a combo of all three, i lose weight that way. If your not losing on EE try the other days, but if you have only just joined slimming world, give it another week or 2 on EE, your body could just be getting use to the change in diet.

Thanks for the reply, I've done EE a few times and always found it a bit slow I think I'm gonna try your advice and try mixing it up I've got 16 weeks till I go on holiday and really would like to lose at least 1st 7lbs fingers crossed xxxx

Yeah try shaking it up a little, I know if I do EE I don't lose, sometimes even put on. but mixing them up seems to balance it out somehow.

Ally89 said:
Yeah try shaking it up a little, I know if I do EE I don't lose, sometimes even put on. but mixing them up seems to balance it out somehow.

Yes its a fresh start for me tomorrow then as I'm rejoining! Struggling on my own ill give it a mix up and see if I can see the difference thanks again xx

Are you properly synning your brandy? It is very easy to just pour what you think might be the right amount but as the bottle goes down, so does the ability to accurately measure or care about the measuring. And then the syns go up. Also, if you are weighing in on a Monday, but drinking over the weekend, it may be that you are retaining a little water after being dehydrated over the weekend.

This might be irrelevant if you are synning appropriately, but if you arent, then it might be worth considering doing so, to maximise your chances of a loss.

I love a vodka and diet coke and have started to measure it properly if I have one at home.....................wow - I must have been having doubles up to now as I couldn't even taste a single lol!
I would do a combo of the plans like the other lady x

Okay, before you start trying other plans, post your food diary here so we can take a look. We might spot something you have missed or can give you some advice.

How long have you been doing EE and when you say you are not losing weight what do you mean exactly. Is today your official weigh in day or are you sneaky peeking?

I'm struggling so much on sw that I just can't lose weight on this diet!! I like a drink of a weekend and I drink brandy diet coke apart from that I've been really good and I've weighed myself today and it says I've gained 2lbs I've been doing extra easy but now I'm thinking shall I just stick to red or green as ppl say it's harder to lose weight on EE please help?? Xxxx

How long have you been on the plan? Do you weigh at home or at group? Did you come to Slimming World directly from another weight loss program?

Just some initial questions that might help us to help :D

Awwwwww thanks peeps I've taken everything on board and I will let u ll know how I get on over this weekend! I've saved all my syns for the weekend now that's. First for me hahaha!! Xxxxxxx

i would defo mix it up but you must make sure when you do ee days you have your 3rd super free with every meal this helps ee losses so when i do ee i have a side salad with every meal unless its meat and veg

good luck hope you have a brill loss :)

Back