please help me...I need advice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bexykitten, 6 May 2009 Social URL.

1. bexykitten

bexykitten Member

so i'm struggling but really want to do this and do it right...i wanna stick to green most days...and i've discovered in the working week...i'm lazy...i'll cook a lovely evening meal but dont wanna cook breakfast or have to prepare my lunch to take to work too often...i just dont have time...so i'm in need of good quick green breakfasts and i'm gonna stick to bachelors pasta n sauces for lunches...at least till i get more in the swing of things and i dont have to think about food continuously...then i'll use my healthy option meat for my dinner...i think this will work for me if i'm structured and planned with breakfast and lunch i'll stick to it...otherwise i get really hungry and fall off the wagon...i just need some guidance and structure...thanks everyone xxx:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    there are a few mugshots that are free on green too and really conveniant, and the batchelors low fat supernoodles are free too.

What sort of things do you like for breakfast? I dont eat cereal so I normally have a cheese toastie with nimble bread or something similar. chopped fruit with low fat yog poured over? breakfast is a difficult one.

4. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    You could microwave some batchelors savoury rice and take that. Cold hard boiled eggs could go with it, or some leftover quorn sausages. I have a food flask and sometimes take canned vegetarian ravioli to work.

5. DearFatty

DearFatty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I like savoury rice with a chopped up veggie burger in as lunch for work (.5 syn per burger). You can make it the nite before, leave in the fridge and just reheat at work so its an easy option.
    Or how about leftovers from your dinner the day before ? Just make extra dinner and take that for lunch.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.