please help me, I'm distraught

Its kind of all been said on the previous replies...

Do it for YOU - your body is just what carries you around - it does not define who you are - and if YOU want it to be healthier and thinner then go for it and be determined to reach your goal.

They can only do what they do with the small minds they have - you can choose how you repond to their mindless, childish, hurtful ways - and that's to show them that you are more than that.

Love and hugs to you on your journey.

LRO xx

F*** me! How nasty is that? Can't believe anyone would be that cruel. I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Hey Hon, If you had been black they would have called you racist stuff if you were short they would have called that if you were spotty , disabled blah blah and all the rest of it some people are just genuinely ignorant and insecure in themselves don't feel humiliated feel sorry for them they have to hang around in gangs and pick on women who can't defend themselves because they have nothing else, there not real men your blatantly not ugly one of them starts and the gang mentality kicks in it just means the rest of us are slightly more evolved. You stay happy honey and f%*& em

I have had similiar things said to me when i've been out with friends, it's always the same sort of larger-louting 20 something, ben sherman shirt wearing asbo's who, to be honest, need to be sent to an army training camp of some decription.
It's not nice to hear and to be honest, why should those ignorant twats get you down, they don't know you.
Either way hunny, you are doing this for you and we are all behind you!!! xxx

Not all men are pigs!

I would just like to say that if any of the men I know had been there at the time, they wouldn't have found it at all funny and would have given those pillocks a piece of their minds.
I know it sounds like a cliche, but a lot of guys think bigger girls are more attractive anyway, I know my boyfriend would like me to be a bit bigger than I am, but I just know I feel more comfortable smaller, so I'm doing it for me.

There are loads of really good men out there (like the lovely chaps on here) who would have jumped in to defend you from those pathetic little boys, its just sad that none where there right at that moment.

thank you so much for being so lovely!
I bought myself a SW magazine and I am going to do some bulk cooking over the weekend as I get paid. I am really looking forward to getting into this, and I'm going to aim for 2lbs a week, that would make me roughly 12st for uni next year which I would be delighted with!!

I look forward to getting to know you all and read about all of your fantastic losses xxxx

You go for it girl, that situation is enough to make anyone low but you've found lots of people on here to will you on and share your journey with x

I can't believe how mean some people are. We are all here for you. Just remember you are a much better person than those idiots. Take care and let us know how you are doing.

Sue

Oh my god, what a complete bunch of losers! (and that's putting it mildly) No wonder you're upset - what's wrong with people... to me it says more about them and they're short comings in life.

SW is a good choice and the green days are fantastic if you're a vegetarian. It just takes a little forward planning and then you're set, even if you are super busy. I tend to cook batches of things so I always have stuff to hand.

If you have any questions or need tips for recipes etc. we're all here to help and are all kicking into the same goal, so F*** those loser degenerates and do it for you, so that you feel fantastic.

xx

Hi Huni,

Just reasing your thread! How scared you must have been! Dont let that get in the way of your goals though, otherwise they will have just succeeded with their bullying.
With regards to an earlier question you had about eating after 8pm...thats the beauty of SW, there are no set times in which to eat and besides which, who says that you have to have breakfast at 8am?? Is it set in stone somewhere?
I have had surgery in order to loose my weight, as I have a problem with quantities rather than quality (did SW for 4 years and Mum was a Consultant; so I know what Im talking about!) Lol
Because I have had the band slackened (got to the stage where I couldnt eat any solids!), I now have to watch everything that I eat as things like chocolate and icecream are too easy to swallow.
As a result, I am adapting the SW plan for me (there is no way that I can eat the quantity of free foods that SW offer!). I have started today and have challenges ahead like everyone.....what I wanted to say, was good luck with your journey and we can support each other along the way. Everyone on here is fantastic for advice and support when its needed.

Take care

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Firstly let me say what horrible, vile, ignorant people they are - only hope you are feeling okay.
I am a vegatarian so if I can help in any way with recipes let me know.
I leave home at 7.30 and have porridge on these cold morning to keep me going until lunch time - I am in a lot earlier than you but it is sometimes 7.30 before we eat so I don't think thats a problem.
I find preparing in advance, putting in freezer helps.
Hugs Irene

OMG there are some really spiteful excuses for human beings out there that is so nasty:mad: (((hugs))) for you. Firstly looking at your photo you are very pretty. Secondly you are way above them nasty bullies. Thirdly you have come to the right place for support. Well done on making a start and going to group that is the first step to sticking two fingers up at that scum. Keep coming on here and make a diary and write on it each day how you feel if it be good or bad, it will make you feel so much better getting it typed out. Good luck with your SW journey.

Back