Please help me this time...

Zayna

OK, here I am again. Last year I lost 2.5 stone, I've put some back on but not all, and in the last three weeks I've put about half a stone on due to my sister in law visiting from Australia, we've hit the town most nights and it's showed up on my waist. :D

Today is day 1. I'm 11st 12lb, I'm using up LT that I have 'in stock' and I've got about 2 weeks worth.

Previous re-starts have been disastrous, I've not even done a full day. I need at least 3 days, I go into ketosis really quickly and once I'm in it, I'm ok. It's the next few days when I need you guys to tell me I have to do it. Please, keep this thread bumped for me. I was so happy at about 10st 7lb. I want to be there again... :cry:

hay hunny we can do this together then . today is my first day back after a riding accident and tell you wot i bloody lot harder today than last time . so here goes nothing . go girl we can do this together . are you doing the first 2 weeks with ur own wi then as you have the stock at home ?? lots of water to help with hunger (but must say i dont get the hunger pains its the cravings that get me were i cook for hubby and the kids ). so how it going so far then ???

So far so good. Sounds pathetic, not being able to get through the first day when I did weeks and weeks last time. But I feel quite positive, I'm not hungry, just craving. 2 litres of water gone though, at 3pm. That was always my goal, if I drank 2 litres by 3pm the other litre just seems easy.

Hi Zanya

First day is so rough but like you said day 3 and you'l be fine. Best thing to do is keep busy and before you know it day one will be behind you and you'l feel so good about yourself. I'm on day 12 and on my first day i didn't think i'd make it either. Just take each day at a time. It shouldn't be as bad tomorrow.

Best of Luck

ladies, lots of luck to you both on your restart. You both know the drill and can fight the urge to give in. It is great that you have each other to buddy up with and that will be a fab help. Keep up the water to keep the hunger at bay. Keep yourselves really busy for this first week to keep yourselves diverted. Hop on here anytime when you feel tempted. Lots of luck and keep strong!!

Well I can't say I've enjoyed today. I've been ok at work but now I've got home, it's killing me. I've had my soup, need to drink a bit more water and I think I'll have a cup of peppermint tea in about an hour.

I've not got as many sachets as I thought I had, either. That's a bit of a bummer, I'm hoping the chemist I used to go to is still selling it, and to be honest, I'm not relishing going back, I'll feel such a failure. I guess I'm not back where I started, but it is very disappointing to be fat again when I worked so hard to be thin.

Day two and I'm literally taking it one hour at a time. I cannot think about anything other than food. Because I haven't seen any results yet, it's hard to imagine why I'm putting myself through this.

hi zayna ive had a bad day today with one thing and another and on more than one time ive asked my self y am i doing this .people can be so insensative at times . had lots water and tryed to keep busy but do think that its been harder this time .

Hi Zayna, i know how you feel hun, i too lost weight previously with Lt only to regain again, feel like a total failure :-( especially going back to the chemist. I can only imagine that next time we will be stronger, wiser for it! I have two days left over and am debating starting tomorrow with a veiw to losing a stone or more in the next 3 weeks...maintaining over christmas then all systems go for Jan....or do i wait and risk gaining another stone b4 christmas?? Not easy this losing weight lark is it!!??

No, it isn't, s2m. Yesterday, day 2, was just horrid. By the afternoon I was climbing the walls and I had a tiny nibble of something but it made me feel sick. So I drank more water and went to bed early.

This morning, day 3, I'm just about in Ketosis according to the stick. I have a banging headache so I'm nearly there. I feel much more positive, and also the needle has moved on the scales - yes I know you're not supposed to weigh for a week but I'm not at the pharmacy (yet), and I need to see results or I'll pack in.

Today will be a good day, I can feel it.

Hang in there Zayna you have nearly made it to 3 days and you know that the worst is almost over. Dont worry about sneaky weigh in's at home I am sure that most of us do it lol. Keep reading our stories as that should keep you inspired and motivated. As you know once you get into Ketosis its a whole lot easier and its not so long to you have your first week weigh in and then that will inspire you more.

Keep up the good work you know its so worth it. :D :D

Ladies, good to see you are both hanging in there. I know you are finding it tough restarting but try to think about the fact that this diet gives you great results. Once ketosis kicks in you will feel a whole lot better. Keep the faith!!! You can do this!

Back