PLEASE HELP ME!

RacieTracie

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP ME!!

I FEEL LIKE IM GOIN TO CAVE IN AND HAVE A SANDWICH!

JUST MADE KIDS THEIR LUNCH AND IM SOOOOOO CLOSE TO EATING TODAY!!!

PLEASE TALK ME OUT OF IT. IM SO CLOSE
SORRY IF ITS DRAMATIC BUT I GOT THE BRED OUT AND I TORE MYSELF AWAY TO POST HRE B4 I DO IT

SORRY BOUT RUSHING AND SPELLING MISTAKES BUT IM POSTING NOW BEFROE I CHANGE MY MIND SO IM RUSHING

DON'T CAVE IN TRACIE YOU ARE DOING SO GREAT. I HAVE JUST STARTED A THREAD ABOUT LOSSES AND GAINS WHY DON'T YOU POST SOMETHING ON IT TO TAKE YOUR MIND OFF THE SANDWICH. Have some water and tell yourself you can have your next shake early if you need to or an extra one or half. (usually works for me and I don't need it) I understand I've been baking banana cakes all morning with the kids and been tempted but I resist I feel proud. You will too!!!! Good Luck Dizzyx

ps Your girls are beautiful I'm sure you a so proud.

<Russiandoll digs her biggest magaphone out of the cupboard ....>

TRACIE - STEP AWAY FROM THE BREAD!!!!

Don't do it ..... you'll feel cr@p - it won't even taste very nice because you would be eating 'illicitly' and so wouldn't relax and enjoy it.

Stay strong Tracie - you can do it!!​

xx​

Thanks Debbie,

your post made me laugh!!!

Its ok, i stepped away from the bread!!!
ha ha ha

im ok now, i think.

craving gone!!! thank goodness!

in relation to contractions, that craving was the head coming!!!!

:confused:

ooooo dont do it

the bread wont taste as nice as you think it will

i was like that the other night dribbleing over some lovely mexican sausages i was cookin

the smell was drivein me insane
i kept thinking one bite no-one will know

but you will

so step away from that bread mrs

were watching you

;)

well Tracie - good on ya - bet you are feeling so proud of yourself - you are Strong, focussed & determined and you deserve a big pat on the back for avoiding Bread!
You keep this strength up and you will be a Skinny Tracie before you know it!
I hope that your post inspires all the rest of us who may also be tempted in the future!

ooh I've been feeling like that today too. My son wouldn't come and eat his tea which as soo tempting for me to have it, it was a lovely jacket potato with chicken curry. I've just thrown it out becausei was too tempting. There are 3 mince pies sitting there calling to me too but they just dont want to eat them.

Well done for resisting, it's so hard but will be worh it eventually. Thats what I'm telling myself everytime I think of those pies sitting there anyway

Hi Everyone,

Yes, I was so proud for resisting.

I just wish Id lost some weight, Ive stayed the same weight now for 7 days!

I'm drinking the required amount plus more.

Normally when I retain water, my ankles get swollen but they're not swollen at the minute, its all very confusing:confused:

Hopefully, next week will be alot better

Tracie
xxxxxx

Hi Tracey,

You can retain water anywhere, I keep mine in my hips and shins, never my fingers and if its really bad my face. I used to get it in the ankles but it doesnt get that far down these days (don't know why). A good tip is to press hard over your shin bones for 10 seconds, then release, if the dent stays then you are retaining water. But don't be disheartened if the dent goes, your water could be elsewhere. I just posted on another thread to explain that I didn't lose for two weeks, then suddenly 9lbs came off. I didn't dent on those two weeks, so didn't know where the water came from but it was water weight.
Keep strong, you will see the results in the end.

Jackie

Thanks Jackie,

In saying that, i do have a little discomfort in my stomach, like ovary areas lol. (not ovulating though)

Maybe thats where the water is!

I hope so

Well, this is normally my danger time, as soon as i don't lose, i give up, well, his time i fully intend to stick to it.

Thanks for your message
Tracie
xx

Well done for getting through the sandwich situation tracie :p

stick with it, you'll have a sudden 'whooosh' of a weightloss :p :D

Well done for resisting the bread, I know how tempting it is (it's the smell more than anything I think). Yesterday I went to feed the ducks some stale bread and nearly nibbled on some rank old slices lol :D

Thanks Geri and Jubbly!

LOL at the rank bread! sooo funny.

I'll be ok. determined so I'll just see what happens.

Right, better glug some more!

Tracie

Well done in fighting off those food demons! :D

Bet your glad you did xxx

Back