please help my embarressing prob really worried!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by cherrysabs, 2 April 2009 Social URL.

1. cherrysabs

cherrysabs Full Member

Diet:
    ww
    Sorry for the tmi im really embaressed about this and a little worried too

About 2 weeks ago I had a nasty bout of diarrhoea it cleared up after about 2 days but after that my bowels have remained really really "loose"
    Again lastnight I started to get it again and still have it :cry:
    Hubby commented on it maybe being the slimfast?
    When I started sf I initially had a bit of constipation but read that was normal and it soon passed and my bowels were normal but since this first bout its been horrible!:sigh::sigh:
    Im only drinking around 2 pints of water a day so isnt that and meals consist of ready made meals?
    Seriously could this be down to my body not liking sf anymore?
    Trouble is I just dont want to eat anything right now

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. puddinpie

puddinpie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It could be the ready made meals.... they have preservatives in etc that might not agree with you. I get it sometimes altho doesnt last that long! But it fcan be from pre packaged food or very oily food. Do you get pains with it? if so could be a bit of irritable bowel. Hope this is helpful. Dont be embarassed, we all do it! x

4. Lili

Lili Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(35.15%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    i guess it cud be ur body all confused cos of the change in diet.
    i know slim fast often causes constipation so i reakon it cud be the additional meal you are eating?
    eggs are meant to help diarrhoea (what a awkward word to spell!) so perhaps cook urself an ommlette for tea? or breakfast.
    hpoe your better soon

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.