Please help, seriously ready to jack it all in....

Thanks Bren, I did the same I decided how many weeks and that will be it for me. If i want to lose any more I will do it another way. Im just focused at passing the time to get to that last week and then I know rather than being finished I will just be starting another new journey. xxx

Thanks Bren, I did the same I decided how many weeks and that will be it for me. If i want to lose any more I will do it another way. Im just focused at passing the time to get to that last week and then I know rather than being finished I will just be starting another new journey. xxx

I reckon you'll get to your target in that time Daisy particularly if you have another week along the way like the last one!

Do you really sound like Orville? Thank god that the resemblance ends there! Apparently I sound like an old-fashioned newsreader, or so I've been told!:eek:

Not quite right for 2010 though.....too Angela Riponish:eek:

Sandra let me know how the umm 'clear out' goes I thought about having it done a few years ago but never went xxx

Haven't had it for a while but I remember it as being quite relaxing......have googled it for more info and there are some funny stories about people expelling marbles that they'd swallowed as kids! I hope that it does the trick, I've managed not to have codeine for two days too so that should help too x

hey guys I just thought I would pop in and as i suspected Sandra, Su and Daisy are at it again!!!

However to be serious just for a moment to bat...... Please go back and read the first post you made on this site. Remember how you felt just a short while ago, i really don't want you to feel like that again.

You CAN do this, we all have bad days and in my case bad weeks. but likethe others have said set yourself a time frame, a mini goal. I stop for a few weeks in December I know I have 10 weeks then I can eat.

I understand how you feel about your losses, and it is disheartening when they are not what you would like to see. My bad loss made me feel the same. but please please persevere you WILL do this.

and to Sandra...... well just shhhh you are doing great too. good luck with the clear out, I've always wanted one but always been scared. hopefully you'll get a good loss after that lol x

Ive heard it can be like the generation game ......piece of cauliflower,canteen of cutlery, cuddle toy, coffee maker pmsl xx

If that's what you are expecting if you have one Daisy, i am glad i am not invited!! pmsl x x x

If that's what you are expecting if you have one Daisy, i am glad i am not invited!! pmsl x x x

Hi babes, where've you been? I missed you!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.. In all sincerity - i have miss you too....

I have found this week really really tough, not that i would give in, but i have been constantly thinking about food.. It is easier for me to go out and keep busy when i feel like this.. I am hoping it will be ok soon although i am not very hopeful for Mondays weigh in x x x

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.. In all sincerity - i have miss you too....

I have found this week really really tough, not that i would give in, but i have been constantly thinking about food.. It is easier for me to go out and keep busy when i feel like this.. I am hoping it will be ok soon although i am not very hopeful for Mondays weigh in x x x

Bet you lose another 4lbs!

Bet you a pound of Brie and crackers that i don't!!!! lol x x

Now what would I do with them? Seriously though Su I found last week, which was 5 for me too, to be a nightmare....I'm sure that others have said the same......this week seems a bit better so far but I'm only two days in so only time will tell x

Now what would I do with them? Seriously though Su I found last week, which was 5 for me too, to be a nightmare....I'm sure that others have said the same......this week seems a bit better so far but I'm only two days in so only time will tell x

Thanks for that hun.. I can honestly say if it carried on like this week, i would have to seriously consider a refeed and trying something else.. All i can do now is hope! lol

I think the fact that it is getting colder and all i can drink is water during the day is getting to me.. I love the evenings so i can have my "treat"! lol

Although there is really no taste to it, i am beginning to really dislike plain old water and i am sure i have slackened on my intake (that's going to be my excuse if i don't lose too much, rather than blaming my Bouillon!!! pmsl)

Are you planning to take your trip to France soon hun, or are you not going to bother? x x x

Saisy.. I like that name.. It suits you somehow.. Sassy Saisy!!!! lmaooooooo x x x x

I've booked to go to France next Friday until the following Wednesday so going to be absolutely 100% until then.......haven't even had so much as a bouillon.....still WANT to eat but don't NEED to eat if you know what I mean.....the water is, and always will be, a chore, but it's def easier to drink it when the weather is warmer.

Daisy, weigh in is on Wednesday but I will def be weighing myself on Sunday morning after the colonic....

Ps Su, you haven't commented on my poem?? I was going to dedicate it to you as well!

Back