Please help, seriously ready to jack it all in....

I honestly haven't seen it hun.. I will go and look now... I logged on and found over 2500 unread posts, and i then have to sift through them and see which ones are lipotrim only, then i get distracted by another post.. I promise i will not post again until i have read it!! lol x x x

Su? Sandra? do you realise we three keep completely Hijacking other people's threads?? We are gonna get sent to the naughty corner for sure! xxx lol

:hijack: Off you go girls to the naughty step.

If we are going Kerry.. You are coming too!!!!

I have been there so often i have got a naughty step with my name on it, and it is sooo cold it has given me piles!!!!! lol x x

I honestly haven't seen it hun.. I will go and look now... I logged on and found over 2500 unread posts, and i then have to sift through them and see which ones are lipotrim only, then i get distracted by another post.. I promise i will not post again until i have read it!! lol x x x

You dozy moo, don't you know how to get just the LT ones?

Saisy.. You are an accessory.. So is Kerry, but she won't admit her halo has slipped slightly!! pmsl x x

Are you still enjoying work Kerry?

And you too Saisy cos you started a new job too?

You dozy moo, don't you know how to get just the LT ones?

No.. Please tell me cos most of the other ones are rubbish!!! lol x x

Su? Sandra? do you realise we three keep completely Hijacking other people's threads?? We are gonna get sent to the naughty corner for sure! xxx lol

OMG sorry everyone.....

Daisy, are you on Facebook? If so can you pm me with your name so that I can find you! Then we don't have to bore everyone else! Su and I are friends too!

Kerry, you too!

Then I can be really nosey x

No.. Please tell me cos most of the other ones are rubbish!!! lol x x

When you log on just go down the page until you find the LT forum and take it from there.....

Yes I love my new job , today is the first time someone noticed me not eating, one comment was "is that all you eat? there's nowt on ya so you cant be dieting " pmsl (Ive never heard that one before) and the other was " why? did you used to be big?"
It was so sureal coz in my head Im still big and Ive always normally been the biggest person in the room ! xx

Yes I love my new job , today is the first time someone noticed me not eating, one comment was "is that all you eat? there's nowt on ya so you cant be dieting " pmsl (Ive never heard that one before) and the other was " why? did you used to be big?"
It was so sureal coz in my head Im still big and Ive always normally been the biggest person in the room ! xx

I meant to quote you, not say thanks!! lol

What lovely compliments to receive.... Do you really need to lose much more then - I mean from a BMI/healthy weight angle, as opposed to how you think you look? x x

When you log on just go down the page until you find the LT forum and take it from there.....

Will do that from now on.. Thank you hun x x

New job, new you! You can re-invent yourself babes....be whoever you want, no-one need ever know.....

Guys i am on facebook...I dont mind saying on here i dont mind who adds me, as long as i know its a lipotrim friend, and you are nice lol

Kerry Vincent. Its a pic of me and Mark I am in a grey jumper with blonde hair, Marks in a black shirt....I think it has stripes lol

Hope you're hanging in there Batlo. Constipation can be horrendous. I had to call Caredoc in the middle of the night when I let myself get too bunged up when on LT last time. Here's what works for me. I e-mailed Lipotrim and they said it was okay. I add Psyllium Husks to my shakes. Then there is absolutely no problem. An added benefit is that gives bulk to the shakes, they're thicker and more filling.

Back