Please help - struggling. Vegetarian SS+

Rorah

Mooooooo
Hi everyone,

Well I'm almost at Week 6 now, and really starting to struggle with SS for some reason. I really feel like I need to move on to real food again, it is driving me mental. :banghead:

I will talk to my CDC about moving onto SS plus when I see her next, which will be a week on Wednesday. I might even give her a ring and have a chat about beforehand, I really am that desperate! :cry:

I need to know if it's ok for me to move onto SS+, many people here seem to move between the 2 quite freely, but I really don't know anything about it. :confused:

Do I still have my 3 foodpacks a day? And then add a 200 kcal meal on top of that? As a vegetarian, what can I have as my 200 kcal mean? Is there a thread somewhere which has SS+ meal ideas/recipes? Is it just quorn/plain tofu that I can have with a bit of green salad/veg?

Sorry to be begging for help but I'm struggling so much and don't know where else to turn :(

Hey hon and well done on getting to Week 6.

I found it a struggle around then too I remember because the initial determination and newness had worn off.

Have a chat to your CD about it .. it may be that you just need to talk it out. Is there something going on in your life at the moment that maybe is increasing your urge to eat?

Anyway here's the link to the SS+ sticky http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-faq-general-information/160617-ss-additions.html

Thanks so much GoreyGirl.

That thread is exactly what I needed. I am seriously confused about the "2 tablespoons" of veg though - how on earth do you measure 2 tablespoons of asparagus?

I think it's more of a visual guide than anything else so I would imagine a tablespoon of asparagus is maybe about 1 spear?

cottage cheese is one i like and also i like to cook quorn with some balsamic vinegar in a pan and add chopped mushroom and serve on a bed of salad. more an 810 portion though :)

A large flat mushroom stuffed with cottage cheese and herb baked in the oven , gorgeous, asparagus with poached egg, yum. Courgette stuffed with quorn mince and veg. A mushroom Omlette, stir fry veggies with balsamic vinegar. Goodness, I'm getting hungry just writing them down, can you tell I loved AAM week! :)

Back