Please help wondering about ss+

I am really feeling the cold too.
Even found some bed-socks.LOL.

I was doing fantastic for 5 weeks and the last 2 weeks i have felt awful, really tired and freezing constantly and have caught every bug and infection going. I have a very active lifestyle and was just wondering if ss+ would be a better option and what the differences in weightloss were?

Thanx v much

The weightloss is very similar. It may very well be a better plan for you. Have a word with your CDC and see what she advises as she'll know you best :)

hey hun,
i do ss+ at the mo and the difference in the losses are minimal,its only 1-2lb less a month which to me is nothing really,plus ive had some fantastic losses on ss+.it really does make a difference to have a "meal" to look forward to in the evening,
you are doing great so far,keep up the great work and unfortunatley the cold is due to ketosis so not alot you can do about it,
elaine x

i'm the opposit i'm red hot all of the time

I had to move up to SS+ as I was feeling so awful! I'm only on week 4 but the losses in the last two weeks have been 2 pounds then 4 pounds so not much different from SS plus I feel 100% better!

I feel freezing too !!
Not tried it myself but my cdc says the loses are not that much differant
I can only suggest trying it for a couple of weeks and see what happens

I dont know, im reezing my ass off here too but guessing thats a good thing as im in ketosis and SS+ dont seem to be making a huge amount of difference to me!

Back