please help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cooky888, 30 October 2009 Social URL.

1. cooky888

cooky888 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.66%)
    Diet:
    cambridge SS
    Home alone at the mo as hubby works away on oilriggs been craving food last few days probably boredom the more i think about it but was wondering whether to have a ss+ day today rather than havinga food relapse, even just a piece of chicken breast for tea n some salad what are peoples thoughts?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'd say go for it...but thats because i eat most days anyway (im on SS+) couldnt live on packs lol

It wont take you out of ketosis so all is good. Its not cheating in any way shape or form.

Better to do that than have a binge up lol

4. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Id go for the SS+ its will stop the blip for a start, my husband works nights 5 days a week and I find it hard on a night so know what you mean.

Come on here and chat away on a night to take your mind off things, I post as much as I can till I outpost myself, but good luck x

5. jules75

jules75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.55%)
    Diet:
    Cd
    I'd say go for it, I was struggling last night and rather than have a full on binge i had sum chicken and lettuce and thatwas suffice to keep me on track

xx

6. vikki73

vikki73 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    CWP Maintenance
    Yes I totally agree, eat it if it allows ou to stay on plan. It's not cheating its just temporarily (or otherwise!) moving to a different plan. Hope it works for you :D

7. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hello cooky

I'm a bit late here for advice but noticed that we started at similar weights and aiming for similar goal. I have initially aimed for 9 and a half stones but might want to get down to 9. I was wondering what height you are.
    Well done so far with your weight losses x

8. Nova

Nova Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Go for it, its not cheating and will stop a binge, so its a win win situation.

9. *butterfly*

*butterfly* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge (ish)
    I'm afraid i am going to be a voice of caution. Whilst i agree that having a planned ss+ or 810 meal may help, it may also just get you back into the habit of eating / nibbling just 'because you want to', and can you be 100% certain that will not lead on to other naughty nibbles or larger amounts.

I started off some weeks ago having the odd bit of chicken or salad, not even as a meal, just picking. But thought that was ok, 'cos it was cd friendly. Unfotunately, i did not remain in control and have since nibbled/binged on larger amounts of such things and then non cd foods/carbs. It seems to me that once i got out of the 'i do not eat at present' frame of mind, it has been so much harder to be 100%, and i have to say, i do now regret ever letting myself do this, otherwise i may be at goal by now instead of 12lb away.

Just goes to show how much cd is really about head work, as well as losing.Do you really want to continue to use food as a boredom buster?.....Good luck whatever you decide xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.