please help

I'd say go for it...but thats because i eat most days anyway (im on SS+) couldnt live on packs lol

It wont take you out of ketosis so all is good. Its not cheating in any way shape or form.

Better to do that than have a binge up lol

Id go for the SS+ its will stop the blip for a start, my husband works nights 5 days a week and I find it hard on a night so know what you mean.

Come on here and chat away on a night to take your mind off things, I post as much as I can till I outpost myself, but good luck x

I'd say go for it, I was struggling last night and rather than have a full on binge i had sum chicken and lettuce and thatwas suffice to keep me on track

xx

Yes I totally agree, eat it if it allows ou to stay on plan. It's not cheating its just temporarily (or otherwise!) moving to a different plan. Hope it works for you :D

Hello cooky

I'm a bit late here for advice but noticed that we started at similar weights and aiming for similar goal. I have initially aimed for 9 and a half stones but might want to get down to 9. I was wondering what height you are.
Well done so far with your weight losses x

I'm afraid i am going to be a voice of caution. Whilst i agree that having a planned ss+ or 810 meal may help, it may also just get you back into the habit of eating / nibbling just 'because you want to', and can you be 100% certain that will not lead on to other naughty nibbles or larger amounts.

I started off some weeks ago having the odd bit of chicken or salad, not even as a meal, just picking. But thought that was ok, 'cos it was cd friendly. Unfotunately, i did not remain in control and have since nibbled/binged on larger amounts of such things and then non cd foods/carbs. It seems to me that once i got out of the 'i do not eat at present' frame of mind, it has been so much harder to be 100%, and i have to say, i do now regret ever letting myself do this, otherwise i may be at goal by now instead of 12lb away.

Just goes to show how much cd is really about head work, as well as losing.Do you really want to continue to use food as a boredom buster?.....Good luck whatever you decide xx

Back