Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

please help

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sap, 26 July 2011 Social URL.

1. sap

sap Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I have tried to do the LT diet many times before and usually dont survive very long. This time however I am desperate for it to be different. I am fast approaching my 40th birthday and do not want to feel as unhappy with my weight as i do right now.
    I have 24lbs to lose to get to my goal. Some may say this is not a huge amount but this train of thought usually leads me back to the same old pattern of eating and denial.
    I am trying to do things differently this time.......reading and posting blogs is a part of my change. I am also gonna try and exercise this time.
    I started LT yesterday so am on day 2. I dont feel confident in my ability to see it through and need help to get me through. Reading about other peoples experiences has helped and i hope a reply to my post will give me a boost too!
    Everybody here seems so motivated......where do i get some of that????!!!!!!!:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I used to do Cambridge so know how hard a VLCD is.

Take it a day at a time even an hour at a time and feel good when you have had a great day.

Have you thought of having a ticker in your signature so you can see the pounds going down?

Irene xx

4. KellyLinton

KellyLinton Determined to succeed ...

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    :welcome2:Sap...

Just wanted to wish you luck on your weight loss journey - you sound a little low so we need to do something about that!

I understand your apprehension - I think we have all been there, and I understand how past failures undermine our confidence.

However ...

* None of us can change yesterday and the past - the only thing we can do is treat today as a new day with new challanges.
    * None of us got to the weight we find ourselves at in a day - so we're not going to fix it in a day...

The only thing you can do is take it a day at a time - you can do no more than be good - stay 100% TFR [total food replacement] drink the wter and stay focussed.

I'm a relative 'newbie' here but have found the girls [and guy's] on the site here are just terrific - so supportive and helpful.

Keep the faith - you are doing this for you - you are worth it and ... You can succeed...

Ted x.

5. missgreedy

missgreedy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity diet
    hi there

Come on you can do it!! I'm on about my 5th restart - so you're not alone - its a very hard diet - but with the most amazing results possible.

I find going through all the posts and looking at everyones history and how much they have all lost per week - and I sit here thinking "wow that could be me" - I even have a spreadsheet up on my computer looking what I will weigh in 4 weeks, 5 weeks, 6 weeks time - and boy does it make me happy!! That really spurs me on.

I just think - all these other people can manage it, surely I can!! and then I think - its only for a couple of weeks and then I'll be super skinny and super happy and wont be feeling all low and horrid when I look in the mirror!!

Lets all do it together - support each other and be skinny together

think thin - you can do it

jane x

6. sap

sap Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thankyou all for your words of encouragement. I def feel much better than I did this morning! And not so alone!!!
    Have been for a swim and now ready to look ahead to day 3.
    Thankyou.

7. katy73

katy73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    it is hard but i find once you get past day three it is so much easier my advice is go for a walk for an hour each day to reflect what you want to change in your life just on your own it really helps, also i find that if you have a 2 litre bottle of sparkling water and freeze it it is very satisfying

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.