please help!

Jdrox

I am having a super rubbish time at home so have felt so down in the dumps. This week (weigh in is a Thursday) I decided to try and get things back on track so I have been really good! eating 10-15 syns a day and even made a soup which I have been eating in batches. I drank at the weekend and stuck only to diet coke and vodka. last night however my friends took me out for a curry. I had dhansak and boiled rice which I was very please with myself for. then I don't know what came over me and I ate half a naan and half a portion of bombaby potatos. I went well over my syns and I get weighed tomorrow.
I now feel super guilty. I put on last week and really didn't want a gain this week. why am I so weak at will power?

if you have been really good all week you are still likely to get a loss this week even with the naan bread etc.. it was only one meal out of a weeks worth.We all do it & the guilt is horrible but you have to leave it there.You are not weak most people on here would struggle with food laid out in front of them especially curry, yum!I had a terrible 5 day gorge(lost the plot a bit) but its done now cant change it & will just try harder this week.Goodluck don't give up x

Back