• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Please help

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
The Atkins website also has a good meal planner with loads of recipes. I have got some good ideas from there.

You've come to the right place! Everyone on this board is so kind with their encouragement and generous with their good advice. I'm glad i found this place :)

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
welcome to the nut house donna.

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!

sukie sue

Oi! Well, yeah I suppose we are pretty insane in here sometimes...:eek:
mmmmm sometimes ????:8855:you obviously havent gone into the ,shall we say more left of centre conversations :rolleyes:

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
mmmmm sometimes ????:8855:you obviously havent gone into the ,shall we say more left of centre conversations :rolleyes:
I think I caused a grand total of two threads going off the rails recently, so I've seen a bit of it, it always seems to get to THAT subject...bit like kids aren't we, except..okay I'll stop there as this thread is NOT going to go in THAT direction...

:D

sukie sue

I think I caused a grand total of two threads going off the rails recently, so I've seen a bit of it, it always seems to get to THAT subject...bit like kids aren't we, except..okay I'll stop there as this thread is NOT going to go in THAT direction...

:D
oh go on !!!
its oo quiet without woofie , she has a great ability to get any thread lively :0)

sukie sue

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
*raspberry*

Just because...