Please help

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I'm currently on slimming world, and was doing ok, until my monumental gain this week.
I have done low carb diets before, and done well, but got really bored of the same foods, really quickly. Does anyone have a list of ALL the foods you can have on an atkins type diet?

The Atkins website also has a good meal planner with loads of recipes. I have got some good ideas from there.

You've come to the right place! Everyone on this board is so kind with their encouragement and generous with their good advice. I'm glad i found this place :)

welcome to the nut house donna.

Oi! Well, yeah I suppose we are pretty insane in here sometimes...:eek:
mmmmm sometimes ????:8855:you obviously havent gone into the ,shall we say more left of centre conversations :rolleyes:

mmmmm sometimes ????:8855:you obviously havent gone into the ,shall we say more left of centre conversations :rolleyes:

I think I caused a grand total of two threads going off the rails recently, so I've seen a bit of it, it always seems to get to THAT subject...bit like kids aren't we, except..okay I'll stop there as this thread is NOT going to go in THAT direction...

:D

I think I caused a grand total of two threads going off the rails recently, so I've seen a bit of it, it always seems to get to THAT subject...bit like kids aren't we, except..okay I'll stop there as this thread is NOT going to go in THAT direction...

:D
oh go on !!!
its oo quiet without woofie , she has a great ability to get any thread lively :0)

:eek::eek:

Your'e bad you two.
:whistle::angel:

:bolt:

*raspberry*

Just because...

Back