Please, I need support xxx

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by pops, 23 September 2010 Social URL.

1. pops

pops New Member

Hello, Im starting the cambridge diet tmorrow and need a lot of support x I want to lose 3 stone for the 27th december. Im so sick of someone calling me the fat moo, that I just want to see their face when I walk in the room. If anyone can support me I would be truly grateful xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I will support you hun, we all need help.
    Even though Im not into those kind of diets, we are all diffrent and I wish you the best of luck!
    You CAN do it!!!

4. Lynn_

Lynn_ On A Mission!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(39.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Diabetic/Low carb
    Hi Pops!

Great start getting onto CD, im doing Exante, its very simialr thing. Im on day 3 now and its looking really good, feel full all the time.

Someone has obviously rattled your cage lol, so i really hope you make that 3stone off by christmas, you should do it easily on CD if you stick to it, then you can really enjoy your 'revenge' lol. Ive lost over 4st in 4 months doing vlcd, so you should be able to do 3st in 3 months. Ya just gotta stick to it, but the result will be so worth it.

5. Princess-Jader

Princess-Jader Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Heya hun, I'm unsure on my chosen diet yet but seriously you can do it!! I am here whenever you need me. Every time you feel like giving up, just imagine that amazing moment you walk in and they see you, that should motivate you so much. I wish you the best of luck and please keep us updated and ask for support etc whenever you want. You can do it! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.