PLEASE let this be the last time....

Had a lovely swim last night, even though it could quite of easily ended in me running out and never going back again. First I forgot my pound for the locker, then right across from me was a lovely slim girl getting into her gym stuff..my mind was racing but I kept repeating MiniNova's name in my head... I owe it to him to do this, and the first time is always the worst cos you don't know what you are doing lol.

Well I went for a lovely swim, even though my mind was still racing, full of worrying what other people though, but I really enjoyed it. I went in the steam room afterwards, which is just the right temp/humidity for me and smelt of eyucaliptus (sp), which was lovely, and reminded me of the spa at Centre Parcs!! That is definately a bonus, I didn't know that was there!!

The shower was lovely but I realised the towel I had wouldn't fit round me lol, so my bum was showing (communal changing), so I just bit the bullet and went and got changed. Needless to say I've ordered a big towel off ebay lol.

So, I did it.... I got back in the saddle.

When I drove home, I was thinking to myself and I thought...'well if nothing else girl, you've got guts!'

Hey Guys big hugs to everyone who is feeling down but remember the fact that we are all on this road to a happier and healthier life is a tribute to us all. We can do this together xx

Well thank God it's Sunday night! What a non descript, boring weekend I have had...the highlight must have been the big Asda in Milton Keynes!!

HubbyNova in a grump on Saturday, everything I did was wrong, I went to bed early and left them to it!

Went into Luton town centre today to try and find some gym clothes but no luck.. I was in tears when I got home! Bloody diet making me emotional!!

I found a tshirt in the bottom of my drawers that is perfectly acceptable so I wore that with black bottoms when I went to the gym tonight.

I did
20mins treadmill
20mins swim
steam room ahhhhhh

enjoyed it again, and starting not to give a flying f... what I look like, They'll have even more reason to stare when I start disappearing!!!!

9lbs down... pleased with that...

although I have noticed that every time I do a VLCD, the weight losses are slower...another reason why this has to be the last time!!
Am hoping the gym will help with that this time though..

Have a good day everyone x

A week, I started last Monday am, I used some CD for a couple days.

Tired today after the gym yesterday, so taking it easy today
xx

I really would like to go to the gym everyday, but I'm listening to my body tbh...yesterday was a no no, I was lethargic and stiff!! This morning I felt bright as a button again so off I toddled.. 30mins cardio, but its only gentle, walking on treadmill, and about a 20min swim thats all cos I over did it the other day. I would like to do that every day, well probs 6 days, with a rest day. See how I feel tomorrow. I'm taking it steady.

Having a small protein meal after the gym on advice of Exante HQ, and feeling much better. I had a funny turn in the shower the other day at the gym lol, and was just was down to lack of sustinence! Since having a small amount of protein after gym I feel fine. A nice reward too!

So all's good here xx

Not lost any weight since Monday... which is defying the laws of physics or chemistry or nutrition or whatever....

I've been to the gym twice and am going again today, I'm eating next to nowt, all am having is a small amount of protein after the gym...

I am in ketosis I because my mouth tastes rank....

grumble grumble whinge whinge...

On the pluse side, I went to a proper runnung shop yesterday (sweat shop in Milton Keynes) and was fitted for some proper trainers... I nearly fell over when he said £80... They best be bloody magic trainers! Feel guilty spending that much on myself, but I really did need some, I was using old trainers that hurt my feet after about 1.5 miles on the treadmill.
Going to try them out today!!
I surely can't go to the gym 4 times a week and starve (lol) and remain this weight forever... Give me strength!!

sending a hug, it will work it has too lol! Enjoy the weekend, think of when you can spend them shopping for smaller clothes :)

I agree, the weekends suck. For me it's not that busy so I have too much time on my hands to think about food :/ ...don't even get me started on having to cook and watch the kids eat a Sunday lunch, that's agony!

We'll get through it though xx

Back