Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Please motivate me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tanya c, 4 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Tanya c

Tanya c Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    :(

Please give me some tips. I've just had a blowout and had a few days of eating! feel really crap... I keep saying I'll get back on, infact said that yesterday abt today and have just carried on eating. Really need to get back on track tomorrow. Any tips?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

yes, just do it. nothing feels worse than binge eating - nothing. and nothing feels better than losing weight. only you can decide to break the cycle of eating and feeling crap. GO FOR IT.

4. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Just take it a day or hour at a time....starting out is the hardest part but as you have a good day, the next gets easier......have you any occasion coming up to set a mini goal for? Baby steps will all add up.....just picture yourself at Christmas........wearing a sexy outfit, or settling for more of the same.......you CAN do it.....for you.

5. Tanya c

Tanya c Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Thanks x

6. Tanya c

Tanya c Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    yeah I will, start a new job teaching singing in Nov and wanted to shift 3 stone by then. Lost 7lb in my first week which was 2 weeks ago and have put on a pound since. Do u think it's possible to lose 3 stone by Nov?

7. Minz

Minz Maintainer

You could lose up to 2st in 2 months if you set your mind to it..........no point in looking back on old goals, thing is to reassess the position and set new ones. You could lose a lot between now and November, and once it starts falling off, your self esteem and confidence that you CAN do it will grow tenfold........I used always say, if I had started in X, I'd be Y by now etc. etc. but you can't change the past, just the future.....and the sooner you start, the sooner it's lost. x

8. munkypooh

munkypooh Warning-Contains Nuts

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It's November in 4 weeks! I'd say 1.5 stone in 4 weeks would be the max you could lose...any more and you'd make yourself ill.....

9. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    re - start now. not 2moro, start drinkin ur water now, not 2moro. if u think of 2moro as ur new start, ull eat for the rest of 2day. if u start now, by time u wake 2moro ull already be 24hours into your diet restart

10. Tanya c

Tanya c Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Thanks Minz, I'm a size 14 at the moment and losing about 3 stone will take me to around 8 stone. so fingers crossed x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.