please please can someone calculate how many calories i need to stick to ?

Trash

Still fighting
Hiya

Can anyone help me to work out how many calories i need to be eating to loose about 1 to 2lb's a week along with exercise.

I have a job where i'm sat down mostly

I weight 189 lb's

I'm 5'7 inches tall

I workout high intensity 4 time a week.

Thanks in advance

Take a look at myfitnesspal.com... It'll work it out foryou, it has a full database of food that you can track through a food diary, as well as exercise and it's calories xx

Check out the sticky by Fatattack x

Yeah MyFitnessPal, defo! Although your trying to loose almost the same as mine so Im guessing your intake will be 1300 calories....If you'd like to stay in touch 'd love some moral support from someone who has the same ish goals, being on the same plan helps too - HELLO IM Mags xxx

Hiya Mags

Would love some support and yes we look like we are exactly the same! And i thought 1300 too as i've been trying to do 1200 and its not working as finding it too low especially when i'm exercising (i'm doing kettlebells)!

Kettlebells, is this just using the kettlebells?? Literally say what you see? I'm gyming cross-trainer/cardio 30 minutes usually burns 400 calories and makes me look like a sweaty mess, I can barely climb off the thing afterwards - my legs give up! Are you on myfitnesspal.com? I couldnt go to the gym tonight coz the bf wanted beer so opted for a 20 minute jog round the woods at the ack of my house, JESUS, nearly died, didnt burn many calories but its still more food i can eat!!! Im suprisingly full with this 1300 but not sure im actually eating the right things!! Add me on myfitnesspal.com Minimagri, then you can have a right old laugh at my unhealthy food diary!!! Being a chef dont help!! xx Where u from btw? x

Back