• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Please post here

elb4160

Gold Member
S: 28st8lb C: 28st8lb G: 20st0lb BMI: 63.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Still alive here in Manchester! :D
We had bacon butties in preparation though, just incase they didnt have bacon wherever we got sent...

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
I'm still here in North London..lol..XX

hexe

S: 12st2.5lb C: 11st0.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.1 Loss: 1st2lb(9.38%)
Hi all
Alive in kicking in Sunderland :)
World did not end, so I guess I better continue working on my final written assignment :)

katty

Silver Member
S: 14st6lb C: 14st6lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
wiltshire is still standing, i however almost wasnt 10 mins ago when i was walking the dog, i think the country is being taken over by wind :)

Lady A

Loves to Shop!
G: 9st7lb
I'm still alive in South London although I did have a mini binge of fried chips n sweet chilli sauce followed by a tall glass of Rubicon mango juice on Friday night just in case the world did end yesterday :eek: Any excuse hey :p xx

Tinytootz

Mini crazy cat lady
S: 12st5lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Still 'ere in Staffordshire

Although weirdly, I was out at 6pm yesterday heading to the video shop, and there was hardly anyone around at all.....

Jalexiia

S: 15st0lb C: 13st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 1st10lb(11.43%)
All ok in Brighton area LOL apart from it's so windy here my whirlygig washing line has snapped - don't think that counts tho :D

lolacola

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb C: 9st11lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.5 Loss: 2st3lb(18.45%)
I'm still here in Belfast NI. I ate loads of chocolate yesterday because I was so sure I'd be raptured away by now (and I will be a size eight in Heaven so it wouldn't have mattered!) But I'm still here, so I'll have to get back on the Slimming World bandwagon tomorrow!

Ah well, I'll just have to wait until the next time the world is going to end :D

Everyone in Merseyside got raptured, Im typing this from paradise while tucking into Devils Food Cake... Its very warm in here, and theres a lot of open fires. Very heavy on the red and black decor too. Ah, here's my horned waiter with the cocktail menu...

Enjoy the rest of the world ending!

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
Oooops missed this as I was so busy missing the end of the world...........................

All is well in Spain though as hot as Hades

Apparently today he's come out saying he meant the end of the world would be 21st October. It was supposed to start on the 21st May but 'god was merciful' and has given us a bit more time to give all our stuff away.

He also had the nerve to say he 'wasn't a financial advisor' so couldn't give anyone who had lost everything any help!

Honesty - this man should be locked up. He's clearly a complete nutter.