Please reaaad! Very interesting story!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by waterinlungs_xx, 6 December 2008 Social URL.

1. waterinlungs_xx

waterinlungs_xx New Member

Please check out my blog entry...and comment. It would mean alot to me. I have a very interesting story and I need alot of support. You can comment on my blog, or on this forum it doesn't matter.
    I'm really looking forward to starting my weight-loss journey.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi welcome to the forum. You will find all the support and advice you need on here x

4. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Welcome to the forum, you have overcome some serious difficulties in your life. I am sure that with patience, a good plan and a sensible target you will sort out your weight issues. There is a lot of support on here so post any queries whenever you like.

I suspect that you may still have some work to do on the causes of your weight gain (haven't we all ), besides support on here some additional counselling may help x

5. waterinlungs_xx

waterinlungs_xx New Member

I am getting counseling and I'm on some medications for my depression, anxiety, and anger. My doctor said it wouldn't make me gain any weight, so that's good. I'm definitely getting the help I need with the causes of my weight gain.

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome

Good luck
    Irene xx

7. somewhere_inside_is_me

somewhere_inside_is_me Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    How's it going?

8. uglyduck16

uglyduck16 Full Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    Hiya :wavey:
    just wanted to welcome to you to mini's....good luck! You are in the right place to get lots of advice and support :)
    Xxx Lizzie xxX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.