please someone help me!

Imagine how thrilled he will be in a 2 months time.
Another thing that is suffering for me is my relationship because of this weight. I feel horrible about myself. It is really showing the last 2 months.

I will pop on and off. I have to bring my 2 year old to playschool but that's about it.
I will be having my shake about 11.30.

Water water water!

We need to try get through this first day. It won't be easy. But it will be worth it. This is my fourth day of day 1 for crying out loud. I can't be on Day 1 for a year lol

I don;t stir either. I have missed two of my neices weddings in the last two months! I have missed my siblings 40th and nieces/nephews 18ths and 21st.
I have given up. I am embarrassed to even go shopping. The only place i go is the playground for the kids. I put them in the double buggy and off we go but it is always childrens places.

I love your new goals.

I am going to think of some.

oh my gosh the christening can be one of your goals! i wont let my boyfriend propose because i dont want to go to jewellers i feel they would be judging the big fat mess and think i dont deserve a nice ring and i dont want everyone comming up looking at the ring etc! i dont want to embarrass my bf by proposing to me in this state!

Meet your sister. My fella proposed 3 times now and i have said no each and every time. He proposed in August and i told him to get up off his knees lol. I am a massive size in a ring. It plays on my mind.
The christening has been cancelled 3 times now. It was booked again for this month. Cancelled now again until March *sigh*
My poor baby lol.

oh my gosh the christening can be one of your goals! i wont let my boyfriend propose because i dont want to go to jewellers i feel they would be judging the big fat mess and think i dont deserve a nice ring and i dont want everyone comming up looking at the ring etc! i dont want to embarrass my bf by proposing to me in this state!

Look we don't know each other but just by reading this I can tell that you worry about what other people think about you way too much! Your bf wants to marry you that's a really big thing and as long as you two are in love you defiantly deserve that ring and to be his leading lady,don't you worry about what anybody else says keep ya chin up darling? :)

My thinking is i do not want a ring now because it would have to be resized when i lose this weight.
I would be going for something cheap. We are building a house, it's taking all funds.

Oh god i used to be car mad. Now i am driving a 10 year old car. that's what kids have done to me. Put me back the years in cars lol. Other half is driving a 14 year old tin.

We will get there. I am going to bed now and will be starting first thing in the morning. I hope you will be with me.

Interesting conversation you two have been having. I started on new years day weighing a outrageous and disgraceful 28 st 4 lbs. Now ill be honest with you, the first couple days could have been awful, if i hadn't of kept busy or had the people on this fourm i probably would have cracked. Having said that i was in ketosis by day 5, and ive not felt hungry, unless I've gone over my shake time since. As of Sunday i had lost almost a stone (today is my end of week weigh in).

Just remember these few things and you'll achieve not only your weight loss goals but anything you want in life. 1) take things one step at a time; learn to walk before you run as it were. 2) think positive thoughts; in a nutshell this is the placebo effect, it tricks the body and mind into running more smoothly, set yourself some goals, with a treat once achieved, ie, go get your hair done, buy a new pair of shoes etc. 3) love yourself; you are already a beautiful human being, the fact you're on this weight loss scheme is to improve the quality of life, for both yourself and those you hold dear to your heart. And without sounding all cliche, you need to love yourself before you can truly love others. Not only that, but it will help reinforce #2 making your time on this diet, a ease, pleasent experience.

Best wishes,

Aux xx

Back