Please sw help me loose weight

I can't remember exactly how long I've been doing SW - over 10 years on and off - when I was near to reaching target many years ago - I became an SW consultant but my job changed and I had to do a lot more travelling so I felt it wasn't fair to the members of the class having temporary stand-in consultants too often so I gave up my class.

I think you'll find that SW only repay our fees if we've stuck to the plan 100% - not many of us can say that!

Have you had a chance to use your Actifry yet?

If you stop following SW would you stop dieting altogether or is there another diet you think might suit you better?

I can't remember exactly how long I've been doing SW - over 10 years on and off - when I was near to reaching target many years ago - I became an SW consultant but my job changed and I had to do a lot more travelling so I felt it wasn't fair to the members of the class having temporary stand-in consultants too often so I gave up my class.

I think you'll find that SW only repay our fees if we've stuck to the plan 100% - not many of us can say that!

Have you had a chance to use your Actifry yet?

If you stop following SW would you stop dieting altogether or is there another diet you think might suit you better?
Hi Hun a sw consultant u really know ur stuff I have decided I don't think am going back to group I have to accept it's just not working I might go and speak with the leader hopeing I get a refund doubt it though I think I might try calorie counting xx

Yes calorie counting might work well for you - good luck!

Are you counting calories today and will you keep posting on here?

Last edited:
Yes calorie counting might work well for you - good luck!

Are you counting calories today and will you keep posting on here?
Hi Hun how are u weather is lovely I spoke to my consultant through txt who was really nice I have got my paperwork for my bloods to be done I got weighed and back to 13 stone this was in the chemist I think I want to try and do sw myself and maybe count calories as just a idea to see how they work out I really can't afford to do nothing as the way I bi fed could happen again u are so lovely the time u have given me and support I think I might do a new diary so like a great start how are u doing Hun how is the weather xx

Hi - yes the weather's lovely here too - let's hope it lasts!

Hope your bloods come back clear.

Good idea to start a new diary and to think about trying a mix of SW and calories - if we're not careful we can put too much on our plates! Happy to help - I know how tough dieting can be and SW can be confusing at the start!

Have you decided when to start the 'new' diet. xx

Hi - yes the weather's lovely here too - let's hope it lasts!

Hope your bloods come back clear.

Good idea to start a new diary and to think about trying a mix of SW and calories - if we're not careful we can put too much on our plates! Happy to help - I know how tough dieting can be and SW can be confusing at the start!

Have you decided when to start the 'new' diet. xx
Hi Hun I am going to start tomorrow will be putting some chips and turkey Drummers in the acti fry for tea today I had 3 biscuits and toast packet of crisps so not to bad will pop over to it's post now xc

I have just tryed a calorie count day iv had 2 toast 2 small packs of space raiders a Milky Way and having chips burger and beans and still have 400 Calories left I really don't know if I should calorie count or sw I think I might do one week calorie count and see how I get on x

Ooh let us know how the turkey and chips work out - did you cook the burger and chips in the actifryer too? Hope you're pleased with it!

Good idea to try calorie counting - see how it goes? x

Ooh let us know how the turkey and chips work out - did you cook the burger and chips in the actifryer too? Hope you're pleased with it!

Good idea to try calorie counting - see how it goes? x
Hi Hun I put them in together was nice there is loads you can do in it appertly so warm tonight xx

I'm glad you like it - it'll be handy for you and you won't have to use much oil - so it's healthy and low cal!!

I didn't go to weigh in yesterday I just couldn't bare the scales saying sts ora gain I did however get on my scales and I am back to 13 stone and felt very uncomfortable in my clothes yesterday here goes calorie counting

My goal is 1200 Cals a day

Breakfast 2 poached eggs on toast butter and bit of mayonaise 404cals

Last edited:
Oooh banana chips sound good!

Good luck on your 1200 calories - that sounds like you'll have a good choice of food :classic_smile:

Hi. The absent Doreen.

Just a couple of things about my journey if you don't mind. First Pou your food on here meal by meal. It is easier for folks to help you. 😊

I started SW in November 2009.. That is 8.1/2 years ago. They do say the slower u lose the better.
I don't think they mean this slow 🙄 .

I lost quite well at first. Unfortunately like a lot of us I am a foodaholic..

When I started not to lose I had a word with the Consultant and said that I would attend class every week regardless of whether I had missed or gained. My scales always make me 1lb more than SW.

I always had a good idea of what I faced. I saw people who joined after me lose and lose.

I learnt that it was good to go every week. One or two of the girls always asked me, but I didn't mind.

Sorry, to cut a long story short.....it worked....even though it took me 8.1/2 years to lose 4.1/2st.

I am so pleased I went every week. I would not have got this far. Consultant said if I had trouble she would. I knew/know the diet well so she could not help really. She knew that I would keep going regardless.

Not blowing my own trumpet but I see members lose, leave, then come back heavier.
I am known and admired for doing what I do.

Getting that latest sticker filled me with more joy than I would have imagined..More than any of the others, they just went over my head.

I will shut up now. I was just thinking go every week and it will work

Love from Doreen xxxx

Back