Please sw help me loose weight

All curry powders, spices, herbs and stock cubes, stock pots etc are free yay!

Is that a curry mix I wonder? If so - I think you're using the SW site's Syns list - check on there.

Sometimes the lists are very long and have things that are nothing like what you've searched for but bear with it!

Put your Maccy D behind you and start afresh in the morning. I think it'd be ok to not have many syns up to your weigh in - but if you need them just keep them low-ish - in case you start craving things like I do :classic_roll_eyes: when I try to cut down too much ;)

If I were you I'd try eat mostly to the foods with 'S' next to them in your SW book (S for speed - fruit and veg) and 'P' (food high in protein) to make you feel full.

Have rice, potato etc with your meals to fill you up & have your healthy extras and use some syns to make your food more enjoyable if you want.

Don't be cross with yourself - we all do it - you've got 3 days before weigh in - I don't think you've had that many syns up to now - remember you can have up to 105!! x

All curry powders, spices, herbs and stock cubes, stock pots etc are free yay!

Is that a curry mix I wonder? If so - I think you're using the SW site's Syns list - check on there.

Sometimes the lists are very long and have things that are nothing like what you've searched for but bear with it!

Put your Maccy D behind you and start afresh in the morning. I think it'd be ok to not have many syns up to your weigh in - but if you need them just keep them low-ish - in case you start craving things like I do :classic_roll_eyes: when I try to cut down too much ;)

If I were you I'd try eat mostly to the foods with 'S' next to them in your SW book (S for speed - fruit and veg) and 'P' (food high in protein) to make you feel full.

Have rice, potato etc with your meals to fill you up & have your healthy extras and use some syns to make your food more enjoyable if you want.

Don't be cross with yourself - we all do it - you've got 3 days before weigh in - I don't think you've had that many syns up to now - remember you can have up to 105!! x
hi Hun thank u for not shouting at me lol I honestly carnt believe the syns for burgers do u know if the chilled burgers in Tesco might be free or just low syns I am hopeing the weather is ok as then I can get out with Andre xx

No shouting here ;)

Just looked on SW site - syns online section and lots of Tesco burgers on they - they range from 2.5 to 15 syns - I find syns online really handy.

Hope you manage to get out and enjoy your day. xx

No shouting here ;)

Just looked on SW site - syns online section and lots of Tesco burgers on they - they range from 2.5 to 15 syns - I find syns online really handy.

Hope you manage to get out and enjoy your day. xx
hi Hun 15 syns for a Burger unbelievable lol thanks Hun hope u have a good day to and u seeing ur friends sounds like a goood day xx

Breakfast. 2 sausages egg and tomatoes 4 syns coffee with milk(he a)

Dinner. Muller light

Tea. Boiled rice spring onion curry sauce 6syns

Snacks. Small milky way 5 syns

Last edited:
Getting really fed up I love sw just the way I am loosing it driving me in sane no speed today only spring onions will be going the Tesco tomorrow for some fruit will have my 2nd coffee later havnt used a lot of my a choice orderd my actifry conmes Thursday looking forward to try it out

Breakfast. 2 sausages egg and tomatoes 4 syns coffee with milk(he a)

Dinner. Muller light

Tea. Boiled rice spring onion curry sauce 6syns

Snacks. Small milky way 5 syns

A low food day but as you say you need to get the speed foods in to up your losses - I know fruit can be expensive so I eat some veg for speed and I like raw carrots sliced to chew on! But fair play to you - your food's getting better all the time now :classic_big_grin: so don't be hard on you! x

Getting really fed up I love sw just the way I am loosing it driving me in sane no speed today only spring onions will be going the Tesco tomorrow for some fruit will have my 2nd coffee later havnt used a lot of my a choice orderd my actifry conmes Thursday looking forward to try it out

Hey - you had tomatoes too! The main thing is you're improving all the time :woohoo:

Let us know how you get on with your actifry! x

Thank u so much for ur msg iv never ever gone without breakfast carnt get my head around it lol I saw a sw recipe for humours only I don't have a blender only a handheld one I wonder if that would work I might get the stuff in tomorrow I bought some special k moments from b m had a little bite was delish Andre eat it 5 syns and got space raiders so looking forward to a pack tomorrow xx

Yes I think a hand blender would work - I've got one of those too - I find I need to be careful that when I switch the blender on - that the mixture doesn't splatter all over me & the worktop :classic_roll_eyes: so my tip's to do it in short spurts! Let us know you get on. x

Yes I think a hand blender would work - I've got one of those too - I find I need to be careful that when I switch the blender on - that the mixture doesn't splatter all over me & the worktop :classic_roll_eyes: so my tip's to do it in short spurts! Let us know you get on. x
Lool easily done though I will do Hun so many thoughts in my head about my journey praying I loose this week have u a ythi f planned for today weather is miserable here I am feeling miserable to never mind hopeing we both have a good food day and good luck with ur weigh in xx

Thanks I'll post what the SW scales said - really hoping for a loss ;) xx

Sounds lovely - yes I reckon you're right 12 syns - ish and an HEB for the oil maybe?

How's your day going? x

Sounds lovely - yes I reckon you're right 12 syns - ish and an HEB for the oil maybe?

How's your day going? x
Hi Hun awefull had a great day at baby group with Andre went shopping and had 2 apple pies my confidence is getting me down my way of thinkin with sw now I feel stupid for eating them for tea I am having curry mince with rice I don't know if I will last on this plan well done with ur loss Hun xc

Don't put yourself under pressure - you've got a lot on. Just do what you can. Curry mince/rice sounds tasty.

If you keep posting here when you feel like it and eat some healthy meals then have the rest of the time eating what you want -you might think that'll be better than not dieting at all.

Of course it's up to you if you want you stop watching what you eat altogether - but how will you feel if you put weight on in the run up to the summer - I'm not telling you what to do - it's up to you of course Take care :classic_smile: xx

Don't put yourself under pressure - you've got a lot on. Just do what you can. Curry mince/rice sounds tasty.

If you keep posting here when you feel like it and eat some healthy meals then have the rest of the time eating what you want -you might think that'll be better than not dieting at all.

Of course it's up to you if you want you stop watching what you eat altogether - but how will you feel if you put weight on in the run up to the summer - I'm not telling you what to do - it's up to you of course Take care :classic_smile: xx
Hi Hun after I posted that I went into over drive and eat the most iv eat in a long time major binge I have txt my sw consultant and seriously need to think what am going to do it's the money I spend aswell for it not to be working for me hope ur ok Hun and having a good food day xx

Last edited:
Sorry to read about your binge - I had one too yesterday.

Was your SW consultant helpful?

I can see what you mean about the money - it mounts up over time.

If you still want to lose weight - you could do it from home and carry on posting here - whatever diet you choose - not sure if you've seen the challenges on here - you could join the one I'm on - altough I've not done well lately - I think they're a good idea and they usually help me.

Just thought I know a few people who've needed to lose weight and their GP agreed for the NHS to pay for 12 weeks - then would pay for another 12 weeks if they had more weight to lose - here's a link to read how it works if you're interested:

https://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/health/swor/what-is-swor.aspx

I did the same as you yesterday - bingeing makes us feel rubbish doesn't it? How are you today? xx

Sorry to read about your binge - I had one too yesterday.

Was your SW consultant helpful?

I can see what you mean about the money - it mounts up over time.

If you still want to lose weight - you could do it from home and carry on posting here - whatever diet you choose - not sure if you've seen the challenges on here - you could join the one I'm on - altough I've not done well lately - I think they're a good idea and they usually help me.

Just thought I know a few people who've needed to lose weight and their GP agreed for the NHS to pay for 12 weeks - then would pay for another 12 weeks if they had more weight to lose - here's a link to read how it works if you're interested:

https://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/health/swor/what-is-swor.aspx

I did the same as you yesterday - bingeing makes us feel rubbish doesn't it? How are you today? xx
Hi Hun today weather is lovely havnt been out though my actifry came today thank u for the link my ft payed a vew years back for me to go the gym I saw on line that if u don't loose in the 4 weeks u can claim money back I will see about it no lt hopefully though sw consultant just says food diary and am doing well am sorry to hear u ave had a binge to it's so annoying the guilt we feel after today I had chippy I just don't know what to do as am now back to 13 stone maybe more how long have u been doing sw Hun x

Back