please take time to read this before starting lipotrim

minsky

Please take the time to read this before starting Lipotrim. I was on the diet for a total of 13 days, I stopped doing the diet as i started to feel unwell and strange. I was admitted to hospital for over 1 week, as they advised there was a problem with my liver. I have now got to go hospital on Monday for a liver biopsy which obviously I am very upset, worried and concerned about. The Consultant at the hospital advised that as I have had no previous problems, they think it is the diet that has probably caused it but will only be able to determine how much my liver is damaged by doing this procedure. Please take care.

Sorry to hear you have had problems..however, doctors often look for the easiest answer and it may have nothing to do with LT. Many people have been on lt for months and have had no problems!
Alcohol, tablets and a whole host of other things also damage your liver. If you are obese this also damages you liver people need to wiegh up the pro and cons of losing weigh, to the slight chance of getting ill.
LT has been studied and is delivered by doctors, hospitals and chemist nationwide and i am sure they looked at all the effects before using it on the public.. i guess you are just an unlucky person... but, like i said before, LT may not have caused this..it could just be the excuse your doc is looking for to use as an easy answer .... Ask yourself how much damaged can have actually been done in 13 days?!?! i PERSONALLY think this may have been an underlying condition caused by something else in your life!
Good luck on your biopsy xx xx

Why thank you sami xx I do think its true tho xx 110%

yeah, first it was the water thing and now this...
minsky, i agree with nic and i hope she is right..
really i don't think in 13 days you could damage your liver that bad,
plus if you were drinking enough water, your liver would be cleaned regularly..
but please keep us up to date and hope you get well soon

Afraid I have to agree with Nic too, as I've been on it for over 20 weeks, my migraines have all but gone, I have had no back pain, my hips seem fine (I have congenital hip dysplasia), I now walk most places, all I have had is health benefits, all of which were blamed of course on my weight!!!
Take care and I really hope everything does go ok, let us know.
T x
Nic - you hot chick!!!

Hi Minski, Thank you very much for your post, but we have many members on here that have not had a problem with the diet and we ask for many opinions.

I myself did a VLCD for 5 months with no adverse effects.

We always suggest a GP intervention if there are any problems

Regards

yeah, first it was the water thing and now this...
minsky, i agree with nic and i hope she is right..
really i don't think in 13 days you could damage your liver that bad,
plus if you were drinking enough water, your liver would be cleaned regularly..
but please keep us up to date and hope you get well soon
Phil, you should know by now.... I am always right lol

i did do alot of research before starting LT i have also watched autopsies of fat people ...and the amount of strain put on your liver by being fat, eating crap and drinking is unreal...luckily short term liver damage is reversable ...but if alot of people didn't take control of their weight on programs, which are 'MEDICALLY CERTIFIED' such as LT there would be alot more liver damages, diabeties, etc etc etc out their x
TODDLES OFF TO FIND GORY PICS!!!

Mmmmm i think that anyone looking to take on a TFR diet should go to there docs to get checked out anyway 1st i know i did! Plus Ive been on this diet for 3 months when i started i have excessive water on my knee which has gone my asthma has disappeared and Ive never felt better xxxxxxxxxx

P.S could it be that if uve ate all sorts for years then suddendly stop ure body could be detoxin thats why u feel unwell?

Can you tell i am sex starved lol ... i had to go back and edit the post hehehe xx

Half the truth though i know my weight put a strain on my lover ha ha

LMAO ....AWWWWW bet he doesnt know whats hit him now.... :) Sexy mama xx

He says he prefers the new me ha ha ha i wouldnt blame him i was a moody horrible cow before always concious of my weight now it doesnt bother me ha ha ha ha (still laughing at lover not liver its the simple things that make me laugh)

Small thing ketosis minds lol xxx

Hi Minsky,

I hope all goes well with the biopsy, let us know how you go.

I agree with everyone else. I can't see how 13 days on LT would damage your liver. I've been on for nearly 14 weeks now and feel much better these days.

Fingers crossed for you babe.

x

Firstly I would like to thank people for replying. I do appreciate people may think it may be far fetched for the diet to cause damage in such a short time, but i did not have any of the symptoms before starting the diet. I would like to adivse that the only thing i have done differently since May is lipotrim. As for peoples suggestions that alcohol and drugs can damage your liver. The Consultant did advise last thursday they know that my problem is not alchohol related. The Consultant at the hospital also advised they have a set of blood results before starting the diet which shows there was nothing wrong with my liver before.

Last edited:
Hi Minsky

Thank you for sharing your warning with us, and we really wish you all the best for your biopsy. As expressed by others, it sounds as though you have been really unfortunate, and for the majority of people the results would not be the same.

Do let us know how things go.

Back