Pleased and relieved

patchesmum

Awful couple of days, not down to LT but because of work and how hard it is to do my job while on LT sometimes.:(
On Saturday morning really looking forward to a lazy 3 days when OH reminded me I was "on call" for work from 5pm for 24 hours. :mad:Before that even started however was called in to work at 1.30pm, got home at 5, had a shake, then called back in at 9pm, got home 2.30a.m, emergency phone call 3.30a.m, back to bed 4a.m, couldn't sleep, up at 7a.m setting out easter egg hunt, called back to work 9a.m, didn't have time to have breakfast shake before going.:cry:
Worked solidly until 2pm with nothing to eat, as I hadn't slept all night was starving, felt faint.
Went to local garage for chicken,:turkey: ate it in car, back to work til got home 7pm by which time hungry, exhausted, miserable.:sigh:
Attacked a bag of pistachios followed by easter egg....:doh:..more pistachois then egg though. Felt really uncomfortable and bloated, not been to loo for 5 days, then miserable and guilty. :break_diet:

But, have weighed myself this morning and 4lb gone!!! (and still not been to loo!) All happy again now!!:bliss:
Am starting mini refeed today as away next weekend, my aim is to STS next weigh in then hard back to work to shift the last 6lb.

I think anyone would have caved under those circumstances hun... What a nightmare! And well done for losing 4lb this week, that's fantastic :D

Jeez Patches...that sounds like hell!!! :flowers: You def deserved that egg and nuts! Well done on the 4lbs!!! Lucky you...6lbs to go! Your losses are amazing since you seem tiny anyway!!!
I had a miserable few days too....nothing like your craziness ...just feeling down! But got passed it and moving on!
I was getting dressed on Sun and my daughter told me my legs were looking really skinny!! Bless her! and then she said...Mum you are doing great and you are really starting to look skinny! :heartpump:

xxx

Totally empathise with you hun, but terrific loss anyhows x

Back