Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pleased with myself :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by alexmummy07, 15 February 2009 Social URL.

1. alexmummy07

alexmummy07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.47%)
    Diet:
    CD/SW
    Hi All

I just wanted to share my weekend with you. Yesterday obviously was Valentines Day, and I had planned from the beginning to have a nice meal with fiance'.

Anyway, after weeks of thinking what I was going to have, I had CD Chicken and Mushroom soup, followed by 80g of chicken breast sliced thinly into 2 bits, and put a small amount around 50g of cottage cheese in the middle. Wrapped up in foil and baked in the oven, had small amount of broccoli and cauliflour, and half a mushroom with garlic - just in the water, and for pudding a CD choc mint mousse - it was absolutely delish! and after 6 weeks of SS'ing - it really was lovely. Stuck to the water and just enjoyed the evening.
    I think/feel like im still in ketosis today - no hunger or anything so that's good, and to add to it have done a 45 min work out, so am really pleased with myself.

My weigh in is tomorrow night, and if the scales aren't great then so be it, I would hope it would show next week instead, but I have 100% til yesterday and stayed within 810 (plus garlic flavouring) last night, and just feel for me this is a big achievement, any other time, we would have had a big chinese, drunk lots of alcohol and felt awful the next day.

I hope, of course, that the W.I. tomorrow goes well, but I know in my heart of hearts, I have completely changed my ways, and this, for me, has been a long time coming.

I know how 6 weeks to go until my AAM/810 week, which is the same week I go away, (uk break) and I have lots of meals in my head that I can take with me, all healthy. Yes, I will be having one night "off plan" as such and have a meal that wont be 810 on my fiance's birthday, but aside from that, I don't now feel so scared about AAM/810 week.

Sorry I've rambled on a bit, but just wanted to share xx

edibeedee likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Slimoncemore

Slimoncemore Wants to be slim!

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.44%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done!! You should be proud of yourself:D

I don't know about you but I have had loads of people telling me that as soon as I start eating again I won't have changed my habits or won't be able to stop myself 'pigging out'!

You have proved that this is not always the case.

I find it really inspirational to hear peoples daily ups (and downs) - it sort of makes it real and brings it home that I am not alone.

Hope the weigh in goes well.

4. change35

change35 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yes another well done!!! You have absolutely the right frame of mind to do the CD and I am sure you will lose all the weight - just think of the summer!!!

Sharon xx

5. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Yay, well done you... I think it is great when you can eat a healthy meal and feel like you have still had a treat - you have done really well x

6. alexmummy07

alexmummy07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.47%)
    Diet:
    CD/SW
    thanks girls, to add to this post, i lost 2 1/2lbs this week - v pleased :) x

7. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Well done you :)

8. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    You have the right mind set. You will continue to do well on this diet. Keep up the good work.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.