Pleased with week 4 wi

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blitz, 6 February 2007 Social URL.

1. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world

Ive just had week 4 weigh in and have managed to loose 4lb making it a total of 17 in the 1st 4 weeks. Im really made up especially after week 1 weigh in and Im really glad I didnt give up. Its also been TOTM for me.

Its time to remind my husband that he now owes me a treat! He has said that after each stone lost he will but me a pressie.....mind you know his usual speed I probably have lost the next stone by the time he gets round to it:D :D :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Congratulations on your fab loses so far, keep up the good work!! Sarahxx.
  4. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

what are you going to have ...........lets have a think.........pedicure for those poor feet ! x
  5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Nice one Blitz!! :cool:
  6. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Well done you a brilliant loss :)
  7. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Lighter Life and now CD
    Excellent, 17lb is great going ! Tell him you'll just have the money towards new clothes ! :D
  8. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    Ive already said that but he's already saving for new clothes for me anyway, I cant believe he's being so nice and supportive even though he doesnt really approve of this diet, but he's said it has to be a present!!
  9. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

As long as the present is not a box of chocolates!

Well done with the weight loss x
  10. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    :D :D :D he wouldnt dare! But to be honest Im not a chocie fan anyway. Knowing him it will be a cd (of a band he likes!!) but I dont care its the thought and the support that counts, I was a real misery guts on saturday and sunday
  11. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Well done - maybe he could bank the cash for you and you could save for something special eg weekend away!
  12. chrisb

chrisb Full Member

Well done! You are doing fantastic!

Chris. xx
  13. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well done you!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.