Pleased with week 4 wi

blitz

Silver Member
Hi

Ive just had week 4 weigh in and have managed to loose 4lb making it a total of 17 in the 1st 4 weeks. Im really made up especially after week 1 weigh in and Im really glad I didnt give up. Its also been TOTM for me.

Its time to remind my husband that he now owes me a treat! He has said that after each stone lost he will but me a pressie.....mind you know his usual speed I probably have lost the next stone by the time he gets round to it:D :D :D

Congratulations on your fab loses so far, keep up the good work!! Sarahxx.

what are you going to have ...........lets have a think.........pedicure for those poor feet ! x

Excellent, 17lb is great going ! Tell him you'll just have the money towards new clothes ! :D
Ive already said that but he's already saving for new clothes for me anyway, I cant believe he's being so nice and supportive even though he doesnt really approve of this diet, but he's said it has to be a present!!

As long as the present is not a box of chocolates!

Well done with the weight loss x

:D :D :D he wouldnt dare! But to be honest Im not a chocie fan anyway. Knowing him it will be a cd (of a band he likes!!) but I dont care its the thought and the support that counts, I was a real misery guts on saturday and sunday

Well done, you're doing really well... I'll need to see if my hubby will buy me a present after each stone...(Hoping he'll read this. He says I'm obsessed but I know fine he reads the forum!!!)

Well done - maybe he could bank the cash for you and you could save for something special eg weekend away!

Back