Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by crazycrafter, 26 June 2009.

1. crazycrafter

crazycrafter I have collar bones!

after managing to put on 3.5lb last week, I was chuffed when my consultant gave me my Gold bodymagic award.

It's difficult for me to exercise as I am disabled and walk with a crutch. However, I walk the length of my drive most days (my drive is quarter of a mile long!) It takes me 10 mins, but if I can do it, anyone can!

Now to work at getting that weight off so I'm back in target range.:break_diet:
    judimac likes this.
  2. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Getting there

well done, you deserve that award!
  3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Thats wonderful! Good for you, you deserve it! (and put me to shame!)
  4. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Well done, I'm gonna get my sticks out later and go for a walk with hubby. Thanks for putting me to shame. xx
  5. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

How do you get your awards at group, no-one at ours seems to have them and my consutant never mentions them! I know what i need to do (it's in the books) but what about the actual awards?
  6. evanesco

evanesco I'm the tortoise.

You tell your consultant that you've been doing it. I got mine all in one week. (well 8 weeks overall, since you need 2 weeks at gold, for the gold award), because I'd forgotten to tell her and went straight into doing 5 x 30 mins a day. I'm ashamed to say I've slackened off now though, but I'm going back to it in July for my Platinum.
  7. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Well-Known Member

Oh well done !!! to you and getting your Gold award as well.

Keep up the fantastic job.

8. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Good for you, that's excellent.
  9. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Oh that's fabulous! Congratulations, have a clap: :clap: