PLJ

ginlin

Better to Drink your Syns
My body has been feeling a little sluggish lately, so, I have gone back to having a mug of hot water with PLJ first thing in the morning, to see if it helps.

I've tried it but I just can't seem to get used to the taste it tastes strange to me. I now just buy lemons and juice them with a hand juicer. Not the cheapest option but I like them better. Wish I could get on with the PLJ

thinking of giving this a go, how much PLJ to how much water is recommended???

A bottle cap full of PLJ to a glass of water... it isn't a pleasant taste so it's advisable to try to down it in one rather than sipping it slowly. I've tried to really dilute it down before and drink it with a pint of water but this was even worse than downing it and actually caused me to vomit up the lunch i had just eaten.

Allegedly it does work/helps break down fat but drinking it daily isn't easy! Seems to be one of those really old diet tips from years back... I got it from my aunt who is fast approaching her 70s and still swears by it.

Seems to be one of those really old diet tips from years back... I got it from my aunt who is fast approaching her 70s and still swears by it.

YES! My mum who is 71, used to drink this all the time in the 70s.

Hmm, I didnt realise lemon juice was meant to help break down fat.... I think I will have to look into this

Lulu x x x

Audrey Eyton - author of F Plan diet - and think she was involved with Slimming Magazine and Woman years ago has always advocated Lemon Juice - she tells you to sprinkle it on salad :eek: as well as drink it.

Can I just use Jiff lemon juice instead? They do a big bottle. Did it make a difference in your first week?
xx

Filled up a litre bottle with water and PLJ today, 6 hours later and I'm only 3/4 way through lol, doesn't seem to taste that bad today though which is good!

Filled up a litre bottle with water and PLJ today, 6 hours later and I'm only 3/4 way through lol, doesn't seem to taste that bad today though which is good!

I only drink it first thing in the morning with hot water

I got a bottle of PLJ and will be having it tomorrow morning with hot water, I'll let you know how I get on. My sister uses plj on her salads so I'm going to give this a go too

I've had hot water with wedge of lemon at least 4 times thro the day for a week & just been weighed. Lost 6lbs this week OMG Will def continue with the lemon.

Back