pllllsssss help

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by angied, 25 January 2010 Social URL.

1. angied

angied Member

Hi everyone I am new to this site..and really struggling with my weight, I have gained appx 2stones since having my youngest child which was 4 years ago!!..I have tried several diets but never stuck to them for long got bored and what not, out of sheer frustration of not being able to lose weight I became bulimic I did lose 3 stones but put 2 of that back on as soon as I started eating "normally".. Due to the fact I was bulimic I know I have messed up my matabolic rate and this is the reason why I have gained again...

I have started walking again, which I feel very proud about but I really need a good diet I can stick too, I have been reading on slimming world and it really seems to good to be true, has anyone done this diet and does it really work.

Thanking you all in advance.:break_diet:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. matt68

matt68 Don't Worry Be Happy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
  4. angied

angied Member

Thankyou matt68 for replying...

Anyone else pllsssss
  5. LilyG

LilyG Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

I tried it and it did work, just not fast enough for me plus I couldnt get my head around the fact you could eat as much carbs on a green day as you wanted.

Good luck.
  6. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

hey i havent tried it but why dont you go to the slimming world forum and put a post up there? im sure theyde be glad to help too x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.