pllllsssss help

angied

Hi everyone I am new to this site..and really struggling with my weight, I have gained appx 2stones since having my youngest child which was 4 years ago!!..I have tried several diets but never stuck to them for long got bored and what not, out of sheer frustration of not being able to lose weight I became bulimic I did lose 3 stones but put 2 of that back on as soon as I started eating "normally".. Due to the fact I was bulimic I know I have messed up my matabolic rate and this is the reason why I have gained again...

I have started walking again, which I feel very proud about but I really need a good diet I can stick too, I have been reading on slimming world and it really seems to good to be true, has anyone done this diet and does it really work.

Thanking you all in advance.:break_diet:

Hi.

I tried it and it did work, just not fast enough for me plus I couldnt get my head around the fact you could eat as much carbs on a green day as you wanted.

Good luck.

hey i havent tried it but why dont you go to the slimming world forum and put a post up there? im sure theyde be glad to help too x

Back