plonks ramblings

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by plonks, 25 July 2010 Social URL.

1. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    well, i have been dieting for yonks now, mainly doing sw, but have done ww before a couple of times. I do love SW and have reached goal 5 years ago, however i have put it all on and a few more stone :cry:

I get so cross with myself at how easy i give up, and i am constantly feeling a failure. Its effecting my moods big time, and my self esteem is rock bottom.

I have a really unhealthy attitude to food. I use it to punish myself with, i use it as a reward, and i totally sabotage myself using food, to the point i eat things i dont even like, its as if, i try to make myself fat.

I need to change, i have to. i want to .

I have decide to go back to WW as i need the discipline with adding and looking at points, so i going back to class on Tue.

Curlz likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elkay

Elkay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Just want to wish you good luck. Your comments sound very familiar - I can eat when I'm happy, eat when I'm miserable - now I'm just trying to eat when I am hungry - it's a hard habit to break but do-able - the diaries on here are a real inspiration.

Lesley
    x

4. Suz1506

Suz1506 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi Plonks, totally get where you're coming from and I think when you read through the posts on here a lot of us have felt the same at one time or another, you're not alone.

I am a typical comfort eater, when I'm down I turn to food. Over this last year I think I've actually began to get a grip on this. If I'm feeling down or upset now, I try to do something else instead like reading a good book or watching my fave TV prog and the feelings do pass. I haven't really seen a change in my weight yet but I think that's been down to making a pig of myself on holidays and when I'm eating out but at least I'm not binging any more so it must be a step in the right direction!

Have you tried rewarding yourself with a non-food treat like makeup, clothes etc, whatever you like. Also this is a great forum full of friendly people and great advice, so whenever you're feeling low or out of control, come in here and let it all out.

All the best for next week. :)

5. Curlz

Curlz Hiya Chucks!!

Morning plonks..
    :welcome2: to our world...:)

good luck with your journey chuck..

6. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    So today is day one on my new journey. I feel great and really positive.

i am loving this site, and i know it is going to be a part of success on getting to goal .

I am having to have a knee op soon and got to be on crutches for 6 weeks, not looking forward to lugging this weight around. a positive though, it will be lots of effort to get to the kitchen so no nibbles :p

I started ww today. but go to class tommorw night. i do shifts so will either be going tue night or wed morning.

7. Lainie10

Lainie10 Mini-Addict :)

Start Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi PLonks! Welcome to Mini's - you're gonna love it :) xx

8. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    day one complete. :D

do you need to get lots of posting before the chat thingy works ?

9. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello Plonks
    And welcome to the wonderful world of Minimates
    good luck with your dieting journey and your upcoming knee op
    ouch!! If you mean the chat forum I think you can access it straight away
    but no ones ever in there haha!!

10. Bastet

Bastet Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hi Plonks - nice to see you again. Congrats on a successful Day 1. Are you definitely going to meetings? You probably already know but if you print off the voucher on the WW site you can get your first one free.
    Good luck with it!

11. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Yay day 2

Just been to first class, feel fantastic. I got really nervous walking through the door, everyone seemed to know what to do and i jsut hovered. I was soon taken under the wing by someone. I had a great feeling about the leader, she was really motivating and spend lots of time at end of class to explain things.

I have bought a caluclator. and fab and filling cook book ,

i weighed in 4lb lighter than when i weighed last . so even better i already ahead ;)

what did it for me. was the amount of people there that was at target. that just goes to show, how passionate people are about ww .

12. Bastet

Bastet Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Really happy the meeting went well! I felt exactly the same when I went to mine, just hovering around. But it was all ok.
    That's great that you're 4lbs lower than expected, brilliant start!
    Have a really good week.

13. Suz1506

Suz1506 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations on your 4lb loss! Glad the meeting went well. I think it makes all the difference if you get a really good leader.

Best of luck for next week.

14. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    thanks guys, good luck to you too. xxxxx

15. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Dropping in on your new diary to say hi. Really pleased that your first class went well and hoorah for the unexpected 4lb bonus

Have a good 1st week on plan

16. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :D Well done on your 4lbs off

17. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hey hey I am on day 4 and i love it. I love how i am waking up in the morning. with a smile and the thought positive thinking about the day ahead,

I am finding so far WW is suiting me very well, i just hope i can keep motivated. I am and all or nothing girl. I give 100% or nothing. which is why i fail and fail so many times. I so hoping i can keep this motivation up .

I am not happy at my work at the mo. i only started a few months ago. as i thought a nice little 19 part time job. as a supervisor in a off licenses/newsagent. i need not realise how stressful this would be, i doing 5am starts. working on my own all the time. and to be honest the amount of money i taking its dangerous, i butting myself at risk. its started to effect my anxiety levels which i suffer bad from . so i going to find something else. I am a holistic and beauty therapist and have ran my own buisness. moved house in march and had to leave my log cabin behind :cry::cry: so really need to get my head in either finding a room to rent or doing mobile .

really loving it here and love the support i getting thank you so much

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi plinks, love your profile pic, I'm very spiritual think that's why I'm over sensitive , I read Tarot and have done psychic work.
    I feel you should find that room that's where your meant to be, the job you are drawn to make it happen as lifes to short hey :)
    Well done on ww you'll like me I've done 100% for 22 weeks, knowing I'll fall off one day is something I don't like but I will keep going
    Good luck for this journey and find that room :) xx

20. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Good luck on the job change - life is too short to be spending it doing something that stresses us out. I'm on the lookout for a new job for just that reason.

Have a good day and well done for the motivation, long may it continue

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.