Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

plop poop $h1t and blx - 4th WI

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by LisaLisa, 18 July 2008 Social URL.

1. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well what can i say...

i didnt lose anything - nothing, nada, zilxh, zip, naff all, nuffin, nuffin - i say feckin nuffin! :cry:

chemist said cos of the anti-biotics and my nurofen meltlets my bod may be keeping hold of any energy it has to fight infection - funny thing is i dont think i have an infection - work sent me to A&E cos i am finding it harder and harder to swallow [no jokes please ;)]. Triage sent me to primary care, primary care sent me to rapid referral at the ENT, ENT is full of student docs and they said i needed an endoscope and that they couldnt do it without a senior ENT bod there - they rang the senior guy in surgery who said he wouldnt be out of surgery for a couple of hours and to get me a outpatients referral for next week..then they sent me home, told me to keep taking the anti-biotics 'just in case' and to wait for an appointment card in the post - sooooooooo a fúckin bóllocking tosserpot of a day all round.

:mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I can only imagine how p*ssed off you're feeling. You never know, when you've finished antibiotics you'll probably get on the scales and find you've lost enough for the whole 2 weeks. What they call a mighty "whoosh" of fat gone! Grit your teeth and keep up the good work babe!

4. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Im in ENT on Monday I hope my days better than yours, roll on next week hun I bet you have a good one, Dont forget your full of 5hit as well so a good dump should lose a pound lol chin up xxxx

5. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    u always give me a giggle gaz - full of sh1t my arse....well i guess thats true too :D

6. SamiAnn

SamiAnn Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    oh buddy hell, them anti-biotics make you retain water next week will be super, good luck xx

7. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    You'll make up for it hun....don't give in...not that you are going to and as far as hospital is concerned....what a load of toss!

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ah Lisa, I'm sorry hun. Hang in there and next week will be better.

Good luck for the outpatient appointment.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.