plop poop $h1t and blx - 4th WI

LisaLisa

Silver Member
well what can i say...

i didnt lose anything - nothing, nada, zilxh, zip, naff all, nuffin, nuffin - i say feckin nuffin! :cry:

chemist said cos of the anti-biotics and my nurofen meltlets my bod may be keeping hold of any energy it has to fight infection - funny thing is i dont think i have an infection - work sent me to A&E cos i am finding it harder and harder to swallow [no jokes please ;)]. Triage sent me to primary care, primary care sent me to rapid referral at the ENT, ENT is full of student docs and they said i needed an endoscope and that they couldnt do it without a senior ENT bod there - they rang the senior guy in surgery who said he wouldnt be out of surgery for a couple of hours and to get me a outpatients referral for next week..then they sent me home, told me to keep taking the anti-biotics 'just in case' and to wait for an appointment card in the post - sooooooooo a fúckin bóllocking tosserpot of a day all round.

:mad:

I can only imagine how p*ssed off you're feeling. You never know, when you've finished antibiotics you'll probably get on the scales and find you've lost enough for the whole 2 weeks. What they call a mighty "whoosh" of fat gone! Grit your teeth and keep up the good work babe!

Im in ENT on Monday I hope my days better than yours, roll on next week hun I bet you have a good one, Dont forget your full of 5hit as well so a good dump should lose a pound lol chin up xxxx

u always give me a giggle gaz - full of sh1t my arse....well i guess thats true too :D

You'll make up for it hun....don't give in...not that you are going to and as far as hospital is concerned....what a load of toss!

Ah Lisa, I'm sorry hun. Hang in there and next week will be better.

Good luck for the outpatient appointment.

x

Back