pls follow and support me

It will be nice to be out of leggings.....

hey guys
well i did what i didn't want to do got weighed this morning!! im14.11 that's -3lb in 2 days. im happy with that!!
starting day with a shake.looking forward to soup for lunch. just need to keep busy. when got peckish yesterday i drove to matalan and bought some goal trousers. on sale a fiver hung up on door. yeah!!!

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

Thats great Lisa Youre doing brilliant :)

thanks crispy how r u doing??

My house has never been so clean...all washing ironing done. No pots in sink, wow lol.

thanks crispy how r u doing??

Lost 5 my first week stayed the same last week so im hoping to be down 2 lbs this week My dreaded weigh day is tuesday

Have u cheated ?? I did a bit!! U enjoying it?

And how much u wanna Louise? Sry for all questions

Lose not Louise lol

Have u cheated ?? I did a bit!! U enjoying it?

Yea I was extra munchie (TOTM) my second week so I dont mind stayin the same but Im more determined this week and I havent cheated once yet :) I was dying for a chinese lastnight though but I didnt give in I've about 4 stone to lose and alot more after that but im just taking it one stone at a time

I had my soup....still hungry :-(

I know it's not easy but hang in there :)

You can do it!!! I am now on day 40, 100% no cheating, and it's really worth it - if just for the achievement you feel for sticking to it! Before CWP I think the longest I stuck to a diet was maybe 3 weeks?

The way I get through it is knowing its not forever, only a few months of our lives. I'm going to take a 2 week break end of feb for a holiday but straight back on it after until I get to target.

We can do it :) x

How much u lost in that time?

ok guys my official weigh in today. my scales are same as cdc and my weight iiiissssssss 14.6
so that is 7lb yay!!!
very happy with that.

Hi Lisa,
I have been reading your diary and I will be one of your supporters!!
Well done with your weight loss. Keep going hun..

Well done Lisa, that's a great loss!

it was 14.5 when i got there so that is an 8lb weight loss. im very happy with that. can't feel it on my body though!

Hi guys I would like to join in posted a few posts but no one gets back to me
Well done on your weight loss

it was 14.5 when i got there so that is an 8lb weight loss. im very happy with that. can't feel it on my body though!

That is fantastic hun Im delighted for ya :)

Back