plum swings! a diary

Hi Plum, where are you? Keeping the kettlebells swinging?!

Hi Plum, where are you? Keeping the kettlebells swinging?!

Hiya. :) I am sticking with yoga for the time being as it's all that I can manage with my increase in working hours without setting off a flareup of my ME. It doesn't keep me as fit as kettlebells do but it does help me sleep better which is a bonus. :) You seem to be getting stuck back into the bells with a vengeance! :D x

Hiya. :) I am sticking with yoga for the time being as it's all that I can manage with my increase in working hours without setting off a flareup of my ME. It doesn't keep me as fit as kettlebells do but it does help me sleep better which is a bonus. :) You seem to be getting stuck back into the bells with a vengeance! :D x

How are the increased work hours plum? Are you managing without affecting your health too much? :)

Well done Plum, I hope you stay well. Keep smiling. God bless. :)

Back