"Plump Polly".....golden oldie..........Newbie

If you've been on your jollies, hope you had a good time (and better weather than here!) x

Crikey I've hardly been on here this week at all, not even on my own thread! Don't feel as if I've lost anything this week, although have been 100% on plan...perhaps it's because I've got "me thermals" on.......anyone who looks in, good luck for this weeks WI x

Hi CG, I can't get to WI tomorrow, driving home from my daughters tonight, my exhaust fell off, so it's gotta be the garage instead. So annoyed.......I was hoping to hit 3 stones this week .......:sigh:

Evening chica - well done on breaking the 13 stone barrier.
You are doing sooooooooooo well. Keep it up.
Sorry about the car exhaust - so frustrating that you got stuck too.

Thanks Bev..and CG am determined to be 100% again...(she says)I only slip up when I have my Grandies! and so far don't think there's any sleep overs this weekend.
Are you back home Bev? if so hope all went well in Blighty? xx

Morning Polly - as you've sussed from my fred I'm stuck in Manchester!

Yes I saw after I posted on here, am sorry, but hope things improve x

Hi Ladies...oooh everything is so busy coming up to Christmas...just wanted to wish everyone well, hope their plans are going ok, my WI tomorrow, so I have everything crossed. Been a bit naughty as I have a lousy cold so had whisky and hot mil the last 2 nights to go to bed on...sigh...and I've STILL got the cold! x:(

files
YES!! Yes!! Christmas target achieved
files
,,,so have 4 weeks in hand, gonna be really good (except for this Saturday...going to a murder Mystery.....Death by Chocolate.....groan! )lolol
Thank you for your good wishes, they're VERY much appreciated.......xx

Definitely still got my head in the right place, CG, and thank you ...trying hard xx

LOLOL! We've met CG, she's my "buddy" at SW. Keep trying to get her to join minis, she did and got lost!
Hi Jane, no wonder I couldn't find you ...you said you were stroppymoojane so I spelt it wrong! You can call me Polly! :)
All you have to do now, is when you come back on, over to the right side of the blue menu bar it says WELCOME, your name..etc, then SUBSCRIBED THREADS, and every thread you post on will be there, you just click on where you want to read//chat. oh you joined a week ago, you should have mailed me then we'd have had you sorted by now! Check out the Thursday Weighers. thread x

Morning Polly - well done you for achieving your Christmas target so much before Christamas!

Thanks Bev, I've crossed out all 42 lbs on my "mug of fat" chart, and printed a new one with 24 lbs on it!! (for next year...lolol!) Still trying hard, but had lunch with my daughter on Friday...then Saturday had a murder Mystery...Death by Chocolate...oh and there was a LOT of chocolate about... my willpower went after about an hour, and I washed those down with whisky/Tia Maria and coke! Daren't get on my own scales toll today and they showed the same as last week, so hopefully I've got away with the blow out....lovely while it lasted though! xx:)

A STS after Death by Chocolate sounds like a great result!
Like it that you already have the plan sorted for 2014!!!

Yup plan is in place...unfortunately so is Christmas!
glittering-christmas-fruitcake-smiley-emoticon.gif
lolol!

LOL :8855:
My advice would be to have a good time! Stay on plan when you can but still enjoy some treats.
The worse thing you can do is have one off plan day and then say "sod it" and continue the same for several days.
That's the start of the slippery slope.

Am usually away Christmas and boxing days with the family....but I cook the turkey and take it with me....that part's fine...it's all the added extras, but am just going to enjoy but not indulge.....not too much anyway:rolleyes:. I've told them not to buy chocolates, Tia Maria or Baileys this year...that seems to be on everyones list for me! lol !
Well much to my surprise another 1lb bites the dust...but TBH I just think she's had the scales calibrated this week, after every0ne queried them last week, plus they kept freezing! My scales have said the same thing since Sunday morning, including today, and now both sets of scales are back to normal being 1/2lb apart...last week they were suddenly 2.5 lbs apart! Still onwards and downwards! xx

Well done chica! Another pound is a step in the right direction!
yayyyyyyyyy

Oh that's so nice, thank you both for thinking of me xx

Back