"Plump Polly".....golden oldie..........Newbie

waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif
...sorry, I haven't been around CG...had my Grandies at the weekend, now have wedding cards to do, and if I come on and start posting, I shall never get my orders completed. Some people think I can whip one up in half an hour...sigh. Disgraced myself last week and put on 1/2,lb...blame that on whisky and coke and the Chow Mein I had Saturday night and then Sunday dinner. SW have changed the syn value from 7.5 to 16.5......so am blaming that! Hope everyone is ok, well done on your loss F&R...daren't stop, or I shall end up being here another hour! xx

hehehe!! thanks CG...1.5 off, back on track xx

oh-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif
Bet you thought I'd deserted Minis!! well I haven't...have had a lousy cold,,,up to my eyes in wedding and special anniversary cards, and on top of that think my laptop has been under the weather too. I've nipped in a couple of times, but the pages took so long to load I gave uop, it's been the same on the forum I belong to as well. Got up last Thursday to go to group...streaming everything...eyes , nose and coughing and just didn't even feel well enough to drive! I've been pretty good though, trying hard to break the next stone barrier, according to my scales I did it last week, but we'll see. Thank you for thinking of me, and well done Patty!! xx

I did thanks CG...3.5 lbs down, and broken the next stone barrier!
super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif
so chuffed. Have been trying to update my ticker, but it won't play ball! ...sigh xx

Afternoon Polly - not caught up with the past 4 weeks worth of your diary but I'll try to over the next few days.
Thanks for posting on my diary and keeping up with me.
In the meantime hope you are okay.

Evening Polly - hope you've had a lovely weekemd.

After some long hard thinking I have decided that I am cutting right back on Minis.
I am spending far too much time on here and Mr Poms is getting annoyed with me for ignoring him all the time.
I may be back at some point in the future - who knows? But I'm saying adios for now.
Good luck chica and hope all goes well.

Hi, CG, am just so busy at the moment I'm not getting time to post. I shall be back even if it is infrequently till I've caught up with everything I'm doing at home. keep well xx

Hi ladies, well am still so busy at home and a few personal things...but no problems thankfully...but still sticking with it. Got my 4 stones award today
happy-dancing.gif
so a very happy bunny. My ticker seems to have gone a bit to pot...it's in front of me! Still lost 3 lbs today which brings me to 9.5 lbs to target.....never thought I'd get this far.
CG Hope you are well xx

Evening Polly - hop you are well. You and me seem to have been awol.
Well done on the 4 st shiney and good luck for this week.

And another HI from me. Where are you . . . ?

Hope you're okay chica. And if you get this let us know how you are.

Back