Plumping up before our eyes

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Our SW leader is really "no nonsense" and can be quite forceful if you have gained, to ensure that you make the right decisions for the following week. However......

She has been steadily getting larger each week :eek: :D. Don't get me wrong, I have no problems with my leader being a bit porky or even large, but when she is really "moaning" that you have gained, I think she could be a bit more sympathetic! We are all shrinking and she is going to the other way. It's quite funny really :D

Just think though, if she gains weight, she will be told to loose it or leave the consultant's post - that was part of the SW conditions - I looked at becoming a consultant previously.

Really :eek: When I applied for info, they said you could be any weight! My leader is lovely, but she can be a bit school teacker if you see what I mean.

When I did SW years ago my then consultant was about 20stone. she lost the weight and ended up on the cover of the SW magazine and looked fantastic. I joined again a couple of years later to find that she was back up to 20 stone+ I dont think she's a consultant anymore but I think she left for personal reasons rather than being told to go.

I know we've all done the yoyo up and down, but it was so sad to see.

Our SW leader is really "no nonsense" and can be quite forceful if you have gained, to ensure that you make the right decisions for the following week. However......

She has been steadily getting larger each week :eek: :D. Don't get me wrong, I have no problems with my leader being a bit porky or even large, but when she is really "moaning" that you have gained, I think she could be a bit more sympathetic! We are all shrinking and she is going to the other way. It's quite funny really :D

This made me think of Fat Fighters on Little Britain :8855:

This made me think of Fat Fighters on Little Britain :8855:

*in margery dawes voice* Dust? Anyone, no? Dust? Its actually quite low in fat so you can have as much dust as you like. :giggle:

I shouldnt laugh really, maybe she's having a stressful time atm.

its one of those ironic things like when an overweight nurse or doctor is telling you u need to lose weight then u see them eating a doughnut i hate that its happened to me before! its hard to take what they are saying seriously

*in margery dawes voice* Dust? Anyone, no? Dust? Its actually quite low in fat so you can have as much dust as you like. :giggle:

I shouldnt laugh really, maybe she's having a stressful time atm.

LOl i always refer to my slimming world group as FAT CLUB it makes me laugh

I saw a dietician years ago for my son with his food allergies. She was three times the size of me and I wasn't small myself. I was glad she wasn't telling me what not to eat.

The head dietician at our PCT is at least a size 30! All the rest disappear when they turn sideways!

Really :eek: When I applied for info, they said you could be any weight! My leader is lovely, but she can be a bit school teacker if you see what I mean.

what ya saying bout school teachers missy?! x

Back