Plymouth meet up - 18th August - all are welcome!!

I think, in view of my new more positive attitude, that I WILL do my best to be there on Saturday and will probably bring my daughter (remember Stumpyone?) who is now expecting her first baby, along with me.

Yes - I wanted to be skinny but I'm sure none of you will mind my ample curves (curvier than a Rocky mountain road!) and I promise to be a happy-shiny gal!

Hope to see you all on Saturday :)

OOOOOO RD.....I know its hard but stop being so hard on yourself, we are all blooming huge which is why we are all on here. You will wonder why you made such a big fuss when you meet us as we are all in the same boat.

I am sooo pleased you are both coming along.......!
Was it the possibility of young fit men in uniform that swung it ????

well my train dosent get in till 2 so I hope that as many as poss stay around for a bit, want to meet everyone !!
ps R D so glad you are coming !!!!!

the late arrivers will be met, no worries :D so glad u changed ur mind RD. xxxxxxxx

We will be there Nat dont worry......cant wait. Not sure if it will be just Sam who will pick you up from station, I might come with her and meet you off train so she can stay with the car ...will have to have a word with her later.

hiya
Im coming too, dont forget about me :) and i am coming with Helen. ive also invited another 2 who may be coming. where and what time are we meeting up?
see you all on Sat :)

We are meeting at the Cider press around midday, though some people will not be arriving until later.
Those staying/living locally who are wanting to go out in the evening will meet up later in the evening. Time and meeting place to be arranged at the lunch time meet.

I dont think any plans have changed. We won't get there till about 2ish tho

We are meeting from 12 midday for those in Plymouth early enough, we will be meeting at the Cider press.....! That is on the Barbican.
Those wishing to go on into town in the evening we will arrange a time and place at lunchtime.

Sonkie - do you know what you're wearing to the lunchtime meet yet? I don't want to turn up over or under dressed (I'm guessing it'll just be 'casual')

Jeans it is then :)

thats me to i,m wearing jeans
and i,m comig still to be there about 12.30 1pm ish so make sure someones there i,ll feel a t**t lol being on my own !!
debbie
yahooooo i,m going to meet russiandoll !!x

Last edited:
i am form plymouth and have just joined - who else is then

Back